[spam][spam][spam] crazy

Fri Jun 23 11:53:02 PDT 2023

Thought Email
List: unsolvable puzzle fun
To: excited naive puzzler
Subject: Re: reversing simple hashes
From: no-longer-confident naive puzzler

> Say we had 3 xors!  This is maybe a binary or logic expression? That
> can be solved for any of the parts in various ways? Sounds a little
> interesting.

I think the timetravel project probably has the benefit of having less
inhibition history than this one. [spent time on symbolic boolean
operations around 2011 and ran into an issue]

maybe just one or two xors? i'm a little hazy on what's supporting this goal ...

the big issue is making a lot fo classes before seeing a useful
result. it's hard to spend time writing organized and useful
structure.

maybe it would be nice to make instead another symbolic framework?
just a little tiny bit of one?