[spam][spam][spam] crazy

Fri Jun 23 06:09:17 PDT 2023

Thought Email
List: poor thoughts trying to learn basics of bayesian inference
From: influences imagined using bayesian inference “without population sampling”
To: thoughts that like thinking about inference in terms of population sampling

> I don’t see why you would use this when you could aggregate population
> samples from your observed data for precision. Let’s walk through it?

I’m not aware that it’s possible to do that.

I see some of the memories of designing and doing that are struggling
here, but that we have written code that processes inference using the
thing you’re talking about.

It might be hard for me to really understand and value that it’s
something real, especially when thoughts considering it often design
much larger stores than a single formula.

But I suspect something is influencing us that is making the bayesian
understanding harder than necessary.