USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 23:40:36 PDT 2023

This is the garbage Dems that Douglas, Semich, and Barrett vote for...

Greg Price @greg_price11

God is real and dudes rock | Philly guy | Comms Director for
@SFC_Network and news breaker on Para Bellum: parabellum.news
NoVA
linktr.ee/greg_price11
Joined August 2017

    Tweets 46,664
    Following 2,740
    Followers 286,789
    Likes 41,077

6,665 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Greg Price @greg_price11
3h
A 15-year-old white kid was beaten up by 6 black dudes between the
ages of 14 and 17 while playing basketball on Monday night in
Havertown, Pennsylvania. A bystander filmed the attack while doing
nothing to stop it and posted it on social media. Police say they
attacked him in… nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/167…
1,198
2,007
267
5,560
278,635
Greg Price @greg_price11
3h
More info here 6abc.com/teen-attacked-haver…
Group attacks Havertown teen as bystanders record; police search for suspects

Police are looking for five people who attacked a teen on a basketball
court in Haverford Township, Delaware County.
6abc.com
32
142
4
449
Greg Price retweeted
Chuck Ross @ChuckRossDC
3h
The text is absolutely real. The photo and text message showed at the
press conference was a graphic that Republicans created to show the
text.
Chris D. Jackson @ChrisDJackson
8h
Amazing. This WhatsApp message supposedly from Hunter Biden was
allegedly sent in 2017 or 2018. But notice the contact photo from the
screenshot. That's a photo of Hunter in 2022. How do I know? Because
it's from the White House Easter Egg Roll that year. I was there and
even…
Show this thread
26
90
5
335
Show this thread
Greg Price @greg_price11
4h
Pictures on Hunter Biden's laptop show him posing in his father's
corvette at his home on the same day in 2017 that he invoked Joe
Biden's name while demanding his CCP-linked business partner pay him,
revealed today in the IRS whistleblower testimony.
freebeacon.com/biden-adminis…
Photos Place Hunter Biden At Father's House The Day He Invoked Dad’s
Name to Chinese Business...

A photograph on Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop places Hunter Biden at
his father Joe Biden’s Wilmington, Del., residence on the same day he
invoked the president in threatening text messages to his...
freebeacon.com
91
1,061
31
2,571
Greg Price @greg_price11
4h
Story from @AndrewKerrNC and @ChuckRossDC
2
4
56
Greg Price retweeted
Andrew Kerr @AndrewKerrNC
5h
BREAKING: Hunter Biden said he was sitting right next to Joe Biden as
he invoked the president's name in threatening texts to his Chinese
business partner in July 2017. Hours later, Hunter was pictured at his
father's home. @FreeBeacon w/@ChuckRossDC
freebeacon.com/biden-adminis…
Photos Place Hunter Biden At Father's House The Day He Invoked Dad’s
Name to Chinese Business...

A photograph on Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop places Hunter Biden at
his father Joe Biden’s Wilmington, Del., residence on the same day he
invoked the president in threatening text messages to his...
freebeacon.com
49
506
35
1,275
Greg Price retweeted
Tucker Carlson @TuckerCarlson
7h
Ep. 6 Bobby Kennedy is winning
8,620
54,936
3,423
189,204
3,072,289
Greg Price @greg_price11
5h
BREAKING: The @PAFreedomCaucus today successfully blocked funding to
Penn State University due to the fact that their hospital is
prescribing puberty blockers to young children. via @MaryMargOlohan
dailysignal.com/2023/06/22/p…
PA Republicans Block Penn State Hospital Funding Over Puberty Blockers

Pennsylvania's Freedom Caucus has temporarily blocked taxpayer funding
to Penn State hospital over the hospital's gender ideology.
dailysignal.com
12
140
9
498
Greg Price @greg_price11
5h
No commentary at all Maggie? We learn that the DOJ actively worked to
cover up for the crimes of the Biden family and you got nothing at
all?
Maggie Haberman @maggieNYT
6h
via @NYTimes nytimes.com/2023/06/22/us/po…
7
93
1
380
Greg Price retweeted
Miranda Devine @mirandadevine
7h
The Biden administration knew the Titan submarine imploded Sunday. But
waited until today to make it public. Convenient smokescreen for
today’s House Ways & Means release of IRS whistleblower testimony of
DOJ sabotage of the Hunter Biden investigation.
wsj.com/articles/u-s-navy-de…
WSJ News Exclusive | U.S. Navy Detected Titan Sub Implosion Days Ago

Underwater microphones designed to detect enemy submarines first
detected Titan tragedy.
wsj.com
1,494
8,421
639
20,387
Greg Price retweeted
Sean Davis @seanmdav
8h
Every single Democrat on the House Ways & Means Committee voted this
morning to hide the IRS whistleblower testimony and keep it secret.
Now we know why: it is devastating proof that the Biden family is a
criminal organization and DOJ is a corrupt Democrat protection racket.
543
9,400
391
17,916
Greg Price retweeted
Joe Gabriel Simonson @SaysSimonson
8h
can you guys answer my email about whether joe biden was with hunter
when he threatened a chinese businessman
Andrew Bates @AndrewJBates46
8h
. at AP: "Unbowed on Saturday’s anniversary, however, it’s the White
House, not Republicans, calling the most attention to the issue with a
cascade of events designed to tap into simmering rage from the
overturning of Roe v. Wade." apnews.com/article/joe-biden…
12
96
2
329
Show this thread
Greg Price retweeted
Pennsylvania Freedom Caucus @PAFreedomCaucus
9h
Penn State failed to receive the 2/3s vote required for final passage
on a procedural vote today. The PA Freedom Caucus cautioned about this
result if Penn State Health did not abandon its experimental pediatric
puberty blocker policies. We hope this is a wake up call and will…
nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/167…
1
28
3
75
Greg Price retweeted
Michael Seifert @realmichaelseif
9h
The FBI knew Hunter Biden's laptop was real in October 2019 and that
he received over $8 million from corrupt business deals in China,
Ukraine, and Romania that he failed to pay any taxes on. But the DOJ
actively worked to obstruct investigations into him, stopped search…
nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/167…
36
340
14
1,059
Greg Price retweeted
Sean Davis @seanmdav
10h
Bill Barr has a whole helluva lot of explaining to do given all the
news today. What exactly was he doing in 2020?
785
2,586
149
9,781
Greg Price retweeted
Hans Mahncke @HansMahncke
10h
It's been 8 hours since the Ways and Means Committee published
documentary proof of a protection racket run by Joe and Hunter Biden,
as well as documentary proof that Biden's DOJ obstructed law
enforcement officials investigating the Bidens. Yet not one word from
the fake media.
107
1,192
71
2,256
Greg Price retweeted
Michael Seifert @realmichaelseif
16h
The fact that the ad agency that created the Dylan mulvaney marketing
catastrophe is winning awards for tanking Bud Light shows how upside
down our society is. postmillennialnews.com/Te8Ca…
Ad agency that orchestrated Dylan Mulvaney Bud Light partnership wins
top honors at industry awards

Marcondes said AB InBev is “really reminding ourselves of what we
should do best every day, which is to really understand our
customers.”
thepostmillennial.com
14
54
3
253
Greg Price @greg_price11
10h
Liberals are trying to put the tyrannical emergency powers from the
pandemic into law. Freedom Caucuses will fight to stop them👇
State Freedom Caucus Network @SFC_Network
11h
NEW: The Uniform Law Commission wants every governor in America to
standardize emergency public health powers with no ability to
challenge them in court. All 11 Freedom Caucuses in our network will
fight to ensure this never becomes law in their states. Full
statement.
4
48
1
110
Greg Price retweeted
Rep. Jason Smith @RepJasonSmith
11h
🧵THREAD @WaysandMeansGOP just voted to release 14 hours of
transcribed interviews with 2 IRS whistleblowers. Their story of how
the federal government handled an investigation into a “high-profile
individual” is stunning. READ:
950
5,357
330
14,255
Show this thread
Greg Price retweeted
State Freedom Caucus Network @SFC_Network
11h
NEW: The Uniform Law Commission wants every governor in America to
standardize emergency public health powers with no ability to
challenge them in court. All 11 Freedom Caucuses in our network will
fight to ensure this never becomes law in their states. Full
statement.
10
55
14