Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 18:49:50 PDT 2023

----
long ago, my father was involved in a tech magazine with a theme of
"are you plugged in?"
one of his coworkers made the bofh, i dunno, not too relevant. i was a
kid so what i noticed was the comic of people plugging in to the
internet super highway by placing a computer plug against their body.
everybody was going to get plugged in, although it happened kind of
mysteriously and slowly.

nowadays the imagery is a way of processing fears and pain, the horror
of being physically connected to a computer in a way that makes it
impossible to live a natural life, the grossness of how it would
generally look, like a horror show. and that idea of laughing at
horror and disfigurement is so painful. [we had to laugh at things we
found horrible as we got deeper into resisting the coverup and
silence, it was very very bad and did not really end .... ->]
but now laughter is just kind of confusing, and it isn't at [things
that are really personally bad] as much anymore, it seems more normal
to me now, where it's associated with dissociative trauma ... anyway
it has a positive attribute now. it lets there be positivity near
great pain, which helps one think about things near the pain at all.