Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 17:34:23 PDT 2023

We think the article is better process-focused elsewhere. Although it
is triggering for us, we are used to being triggered, but we have not
prepared for reading it more because it is misleading to share it
here. We do some work for the side it considers an enemy. Still, we
need and appreciate the article. It is so nice to see it.

[We are actually attending a conference soon for people who have this
problem of working for an enemy, and we hope to get better at not
doing that!]