[spam][spam][spam] crazy

Thu Jun 22 11:35:34 PDT 2023

thinking on making spam posts that are also contributions that people
might appreciate

thinking of two big approaches:
approach 1: try to do something productive that drives me crazy, and
share the crazy result that contains something potentially useful
(this is pretty exhausting but maybe what people would desire)
approach 2: try to mutate spammy text into something contributing
(this seems much more reaosnable after spending time on approach 1)

ideas for approach 1:
- ummmmmmmmmmmmmm WOW. uhh i could umm try to come up with rational
ways of describing my experiences when i do it ??? and also try to do
something useful? i'm not sure what? to make it more doable i could
pick an arbitrary demographic and assume some people are within the
demographic
- maybe there is somewhere other than the cypherpunks list where this
approach would work better. like, getting therapy, maybe in a public
group of people associated with therapy somehow.

ideas for approach 2:
- maybe the most productive spamminess is AI, maybe there is something
near there. i think when i share machine learning dev news people seem
to appreciate that some. there's probably other stuff.
- maybe there are software projects like the prosthesis hobby idea
that could work a little
- maybe there are tasks i haven't thought of that could work