New by me at BradBlog/BradCast: Elections breach cover-up in rural town with national implications

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Thu Jun 22 11:31:44 PDT 2023

Contrary to Grarpamp's misleadingly abridged quotation of me, I actually
wrote in my article: "To date, speculation is all that's possible"
referring specifically to the identity of the party or parties issuing
legal threats to Coffee County. "To date" because I believe open
meetings law will eventually enable journalists/litigants to make it
clear who the party or parties were. But Grarpamp if you already have
tangible proof of the legal threat(s) beyond what to date can be
reasonably speculated, feel free to publish it now and thereby help
everyone.

There are definitely arguments to be made for openly publishing the
Dominion Voting Systems proprietary code -- a la the Vault 7 megaleak --
but these MAGA or MAGA-ish operatives who intruded on the Coffee County
elections building have NOT done that. They have only made  (portions
of?) the code available, in contrast, to a subset of their own allies
for their own partisan purposes, more Leak Keeper-type behavior. And, as
at CPAC recently, they have misrepresented what the proprietary code
they made off with contains.

Setting aside the actual operatives' actual dishonest and illegal
actions, someone could counter-argue that making the Dominion
proprietary code openly available would be less like Vault 7 and more
like jeopardizing needed social services -- e.g., fire trucks, hospitals
-- that in today's world are unfortunately run by the state. There are
legit experts now, e.g. J Alex Halderman, assessing the code, and all
that's linked in my article, including Halderman's report recently
unsealed by the federal judge in the case against the Georgia Secretary
of State.

Grarpamp's takes reflect his failure of basic reading comprehension. So
one could assume if the Dominion Voting Systems code is someday leaked
openly in full -- and it may well be before all this is over -- Grarpamp
would not be among these able to read it and produce thoughtful
analysis.
Doug