Wokeism is Doomed

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 00:03:10 PDT 2023

An 18-year-old California woman sued Kaiser Permanente and four
doctors for rushing her into a mastectomy at age 13 -- along with
puberty blockers and testosterone treatment -- in an effort to turn
her into a man. Kayla Loydahl said doctors' high-pressure tactics
included the use of a line that's widely employed by practitioners in
the field -- telling her parents "it's better to have a live son than
a dead daughter."

“The hardest part was being sold something that I believed was going
to help me and make me feel better, only to do it and come out on the
other side not feeling any better,” said Loydahl. “I could always have
waited, but I can’t undo it.”

"Moody... fully bought the argument that children are well-served by
having their breasts removed, receiving puberty-blocking drugs and
otherwise having their bodies irreversibly altered before reaching the
age of majority,"

Current Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders tweeted, "This is not 'care' –
it’s activists pushing a political agenda at the expense of our kids
and subjecting them to permanent and harmful procedure. Only in the
far-Left’s woke vision of America is it not appropriate to protect
children."