New by me at BradBlog/BradCast: Elections breach cover-up in rural town with national implications

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Wed Jun 21 19:45:12 PDT 2023

Hello cypherpunks,

Today the BradBlog <https://BradBlog.com>, run for two decades and
counting by journalist Brad Friedman -- of the syndicated United States
FM radio show, the BradCast -- published my new in-depth investigative
article regarding rural, Republican-leaning Coffee County down south in
the swing state of Georgia, and then interviewed me for his radio show.
Here's the title, subtitle, and hyperlink for the article component:

/A secret meeting within a secret meeting: Unspooling the Coffee County,
Georgia voting system breach and continuing cover-up/
<https://bradblog.com/?p=14697>
subtitled /Cracks emerge in wall of secrecy surrounding mysterious
County meeting in small town conspiracy with national implications.../

You might want to read this. I dug into scores of federal court
documents to turn a sprawling story into a highly readable narrative of
a little over 3500 words. As you probably know, Georgia is a
battleground state. Less known, top Trumpers -- Sidney Powell et al. --
have been executing a multistate scheme to breach county elections
offices and swipe software for computerized voting, presumably for
hacks/rigs and/or sprinkling into their disinformation campaigns for
added (pseudo-)plausibility.

Georgia's Secretary of State, who's the elections head for Georgia,
recently told a federal judge that his office will /not/ apply Homeland
Security CISA-recommended security patches related to the breach until
/after/ the 2024 general elections. Unfortunately for the conspirators,
the rural county officials in question are not exactly skilled at
evading Georgia public meetings transparency law, and that's where your
trustily thorough, info-dense Douglas Lucas is holding them to account,
though it likely will require more pushing, such as litigation to force
the county boards to obey the open meetings laws.

Earlier today for the associated FM radio spot, I recorded my part from
West Seattle. Today's Bradcast show, 58 minutes in length, is
downloadable in full as an .MP3 below. The Coffee County intro segment
with me -- some 4 minutes total in length -- begins at 02:24, ends at
06:48, and the main Coffee County portion with me -- some 41 minutes
total in length -- begins at 16:57, concludes at 57:07. Or if you really
want to jump straight to my part of the main part (which is about 20
minutes in legnth) without the preceding summary of my article, jump
straight to 37:00 and continue to 57:07.

Landing page for today's radio show, has links to iTunes and others
carrying the BradCast (such as Apple Podcasts
<https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bradcast-6-21-2023-exclusive-ga-vote-system-breach/id803467610?i=1000617914940>):
https://bradblog.com/?p=14700
<https://bradblog.com/?p=14700>58-minute MP3 direct download link:
https://bradblog.com/audio/BradCast_BradFriedman-FreemanMossClearedGA_DouglasLucas-CoffeeCountyCoverUpCracks_062123.mp3

Thanks for your time, consideration, and informed effort to improve things,

Douglas