Crypto Entrepreneur Do Kwon Gets Four-Month Sentence in Montenegro

Tue Jun 20 07:43:38 PDT 2023

Here's a non-walled article which reached my inbox via unsolicited
email from a republisher:
https://decrypt.co/145213/terra-co-founder-do-kwon-denies-forged-passport-allegations

I invested in Luna shortly before the crash. It's common for me for
chains to crash after I invest in them. The coins were algorithmically
linked such that rising value of one was involved in stabilizing the
value of another, but like in many systems it relied on the market
activity being smaller than the backed value like a buffer, which was
the case until it crashed. Few chains survive an attack or dump from
more finances than their total value.