USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 00:27:36 PDT 2023

> Biden Crime Family is going to PRISON !
> SataBank !
> BREAKING: Explosive Biden Family Scandal

Full document pictures inline...

KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
BREAKING — Emails from the Biden laptop reveal a newly discovered
Hunter Biden Maltese bank account opened by Burisma that coincides
with the $10 million bribery allegations involving Biden and Burisma,
as reported by an FBI source. Read below.👇

KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
2) Mykola Zlochevsky, Burisma's founder, allegedly paid a $5 million
bribe each to then-VP Joe Biden and Hunter Biden. Zlochevsky, who
faced investigations for money laundering, reportedly employed Hunter
to leverage his political influence in order to halt the
investigations.
27
852
20
2,399
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
3) In 2018, Joe Biden admitted to pressuring Ukraine's President to
fire the prosecutor Viktor Shokin, who was investigating his son's
Ukrainian energy company. Biden accomplished this by leveraging the
threat of withholding a $1 billion US loan guarantee.
60
935
54
2,501
41,194
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
4) In May 2016, Burisma executive Vadym Pozharskyi informed Hunter
Biden that he was opening him a Maltese bank account. Pozharskyi
requested the documentation required for the account opening,
including a copy of Hunter's passport, a bank reference letter, and a
utility bill.
29
834
27
2,217
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
5) Hunter responded by stating, "We are working on this - I was
traveling with my dad and had my passport abroad last week."
8
621
6
1,845
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
6) In the subsequent weeks, Hunter Biden's assistant, Joan Mayer,
provided copies of Hunter's documentation, as requested. Mayer also
suggested providing a letter from Hunter's corporation, Owasco, to
confirm his annual salary, asking, “Is that what the bank is looking
for?”
22
589
6
1,809
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
7) A Burisma attorney sent an email to Hunter, sharing the address and
swift code of Satabank, the Maltese bank. A few days later, Hunter's
assistant sent "Hunter's tax ID number and signature" to the Burisma
executive, who responded with a confirmation: "All received!"
7
491
8
1,465
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
8) In 2018, Satabank was closed for money laundering violations. In
2019, all accounts were frozen, and investigations started for
suspicious transactions tied to illegal activities. Auditors found in
2020 that around €11 billion in suspicious transactions went through
Satabank.
6
485
10
1,475
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
9) Vadym Pozharskyi facilitated the establishment of the Maltese bank
account for Hunter Biden a year after Hunter introduced his father to
the Burisma executive.
4
406
8
1,323
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
10) In a now-infamous email, Pozharskyi revealed that Hunter Biden and
his business partner Devon Archer operated as unregistered foreign
lobbyists by organizing a private dinner with then-Vice President Joe
Biden at Cafe Milano in D.C.
7
468
12
1,393
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
11) In a previous email, Pozharskyi requested advice from Hunter on
leveraging his influence to benefit the company. "We urgently need
your advice on how you could use your influence to convey a
message/signal... to stop what we consider to be politically motivated
actions."
4
413
8
1,276
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
12) Senator Chuck Grassley delivered a speech on Monday criticizing
the FBI for releasing a redacted version of the unclassified memo,
accusing the FBI and the Justice Department of targeting Trump while
protecting the Bidens.
4
438
10
1,476
14,256
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
13) The FBI source mentioned that Zlochevsky claimed it would take a
decade to unravel the complex money trail, but he couldn't anticipate
Hunter Biden leaving his laptop at a repair shop, which exposed his
deputy's role in the Maltese bank account setup.
8
497
13
1,526
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
14) In 2020, Ukrainian officials seized a $6 million cash bribe linked
to Mykola Zlochevsky. The bribe, consisting of $100 bills wrapped in
rubber bands and held in plastic bags, aimed to stop an investigation
into the founder of Burisma Holdings.
12
451
12
1,351
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
15) Unfortunately, evidence from the 2019 Horowitz Inspector General
Report and the recent Durham Report supports the notion that the FBI
and DOJ are politicized institutions tasked with hiding the
establishment's crimes while selectively targeting its political
opposition.
5
496
8
1,550
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
16) @MarcoPolo501c3 released a 630-page Report on the Biden Laptop
with 2,020 citations that thoroughly documents 459 crimes committed by
the Biden family & their business associates. •140 business crimes
•191 sex crimes •128 drug crimes Free to read: BidenCrimes.info
29
884
55
1,914
22,190
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
17) Credit to @maxxiscopolis for spotting the Maltese bank first and
assisting with the research for this article.
Ask Natalie Biden what happened! @maxxiscopolis
Jun 13
Replying to @maxxiscopolis
Sata Bank - and the smoking gun that Hunter had a bank account opened in Malta!
Show this thread
7
408
4
1,395
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
18) Credit to @TruthNinja316 for also spotting the Maltese bank and
assisting with the research for this article.
This tweet is unavailable
44
355
8
1,261
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
6h
19) Vadym Pozharskyi, the Burisma executive, asked Hunter Biden to
send his documentation required to open a bank account (passport, bank
letter, and utility bill) to a Pierre Grech Pillow at Obelisk Auctions
Gallery in Attard, Malta.
3
212
8
604
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
6h
20) In 2020, Pierre Grech Pillow, the Maltese auction house owner that
Hunter Biden sent his passport and banking documents to, was arrested
and charged with "laundering millions of euros." The police
investigation began over a suspicious sale of an oil rig for Burisma
Holdings.
26
236
12