Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 23:12:38 PDT 2023

Rochelle Walensky's LYING PANTS ARE ON FIRE...

https://dailyclout.io/testimony-of-lies-cdc-director-rochelle-walensky-perjured-herself-twice-before-congress/

Testimony of Lies: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky Perjured Herself
Twice Before Congress “That woman murdered babies, and she knew it.
And five days after we posted report 69, she announced her
resignation. So that’s what Congress should be asking about.”
dailyclout.io/testimony-of-l…
Testimony of Lies: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky Perjured Herself
Twice Before Congress

“That woman murdered babies, and she knew it. And five days after we
posted [Pfizer] Report 69, she announced her resignation. So that’s
what Congress should be asking her about.” The soon-to-be...

Steve Kirsch @stkirsch
3h
I'll donate $50K if Paul Offit takes the entire CDC recommended
vaccine schedule in one sitting open.substack.com/pub/stevek…
nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/167…
50
185
14
820
Show this thread
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
8h
. at RobertKennedyJr: “For 18 Years, Nobody Will Debate Me” RFK Jr. has
asked Peter Hotez to debate him, “many, many times,” and the only time
it ever happened was on the telephone. “And his [Hotez’s] science is
just made up,” expressed @RobertKennedyJr. “He cannot stand by it. He…
nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/167…
115
1,616
50
4,818
91,562
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
8h
Full Episode: open.spotify.com/episode/3DQ…
#1999 - Robert Kennedy, Jr.

Listen to this episode from The Joe Rogan Experience on Spotify.
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. is an attorney, founder of the Waterkeeper
Alliance and Children’s Health Defense, author, and 2024 candidate...
open.spotify.com
3
76
2
256
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 retweeted
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
Jun 18
Heart-Stopping Trend: Myocarditis Rates Are So High That Dr.
McCullough Reports Seeing Two Cases PER DAY “Before COVID-19, I saw
two cases of myocarditis my entire career ... Now I see two cases per
day in the clinic. It’s that frequent,” he lamented. Cho and
colleagues… nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/167…
178
5,586
254
8,099
219,309
Show this thread
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 retweeted
Gain of Fauci @DschlopesIsBack
Jun 18
I'm tired of people making fun of @PeterHotez so I put together a
full, comprehensive list of all the things he was right about in
regards to Covid-19. (Please scroll down): . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . .… nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/167…
830
1,677
127
12,281
Show this thread
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 retweeted
Chief Nerd @TheChiefNerd
Jun 18
“high priest of vaccinology” 🤣🤣
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
Jun 18
Here's @RobertKennedyJr Commenting on Peter Hotez in January 2023 "The
positions he's advocating [for] cannot be defended. And you don't have
to be a good debater to punch holes in him." "Peter is a high priest
of vaccinology ... has no basis in empirical evidence."
20
226
4
860
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 retweeted
Steve Kirsch @stkirsch
Jun 18
How many years will we have to wait for doctors to speak out? You
can't go from 2 cases in your entire career to 2 cases per day
post-vaccine if nothing is going on.
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
Jun 18
Heart-Stopping Trend: Myocarditis Rates Are So High That Dr.
McCullough Reports Seeing Two Cases PER DAY “Before COVID-19, I saw
two cases of myocarditis my entire career ... Now I see two cases per
day in the clinic. It’s that frequent,” he lamented. Cho and
colleagues… nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/167…
Show this thread
42
514
13
1,239
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
Jun 18
‘The Best Hope’ We Have Against Spike Proteins, as Shared By Dr. Peter
McCullough Nattokinase, an enzyme extracted from fermented soybeans,
does two important things, explained Dr. @P_McCulloughMD: 1.
Nattokinase dissolves the spike protein on the surface of the COVID
virus… nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/167…
60
937
33
1,837
94,121
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
Jun 18
Full discussion:
This tweet is unavailable
3
16
1
67
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
Jun 18
The Tanikawa paper Dr. McCullough cited: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article…
Degradative Effect of Nattokinase on Spike Protein of SARS-CoV-2

The coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), caused by the severe acute
respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), emerged as a pandemic
and has inflicted enormous damage on the lives of the people...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
3
75
2
144
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 retweeted
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
Jun 18
. at JoeRogan grills Dr. Peter Hotez for exclusively promoting vaccines
while disregarding exercise, vitamins, and a healthy diet: "There's a
large body of data that connects poor diet to a host of diseases...
You don't think vitamins are needed while you eat junk food?"
2,950
7,717
946
46,638
2,252,678
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
Jun 18
Here's @RobertKennedyJr Commenting on Peter Hotez in January 2023 "The
positions he's advocating [for] cannot be defended. And you don't have
to be a good debater to punch holes in him." "Peter is a high priest
of vaccinology ... has no basis in empirical evidence."
70
727
25
2,275
47,063
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
Jun 18
Here’s Peter Hotez in July 2022, spreading misinformation — telling
the COVID-recovered that they need to get vaccinated and boosted to
protect themselves from “SERIOUS” Omicron infection. “Whether or not
you’ve been infected, you still need to go through that full
vaccination… nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/167…
53
160
11
430
9,718
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 retweeted
Chief Nerd @TheChiefNerd
Jun 18
6/18 9am EST UPDATE 💰 The Peter Hotez vs. RFK Jr Charity Debate Pot
Is Now Over $1.52 MILLION!! Here is the Leaderboard: 1) $500k -
@Cobratate 2) $250k - @realnickmugalli 3) $150k - @billackman 4) $100k
- @joerogan 5) $100k - @patrickbetdavid 6) $100k - @stkirsch 7) $100k
-… nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/167…
900
3,431
610
12,143
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 retweeted
Dr. Simon Goddek @goddeketal
Jun 18
🧵THREAD: @PeterHotez is a sincere and non-corrupt scientist who has
been right about everything in the last three years.
3,078
8,387
1,339
31,223
Show this thread
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
Jun 18
Heart-Stopping Trend: Myocarditis Rates Are So High That Dr.
McCullough Reports Seeing Two Cases PER DAY “Before COVID-19, I saw
two cases of myocarditis my entire career ... Now I see two cases per
day in the clinic. It’s that frequent,” he lamented. Cho and
colleagues… nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/167…
178
5,586
254
8,099
219,309
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
Jun 18
This is truly disturbing. The full discussion can be watched here:
This tweet is unavailable
8
107
3
323
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
Jun 18
Dr. Paul Alexander: “Vaccine-Induced Antibodies Could Set You Up for a
Lifetime of Autoimmune Disease” “The key to autoimmune disease is your
ability to [know] your immune system to recognize self components and
non-self,” explained Dr. Alexander. And because of the effects of…
nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/167…
65
773
33