Hey Karl...

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 20:49:59 PDT 2023

On 6/15/23, Bruce Gustafson, Jr. <bridgecrosser379 at gmail.com> wrote:
> My anal fetish!?  How'd you know I'm obsessed with your mom's booty hole?
> Fuck off you child molesting bitch.
> Bruce Gustafson

First words anyone here ever saw was Brucie Boy professing
his experience with and suggestion for anally raping people.
Now he branches out into disclosing more of his unhealthy
obsessions, including being an angry child molester himself
since from out of nowhere that's apparently the subject that's
also consuming his mind 24x7. This boy wonder is on track
to earn himself the next Juanie award. Lol. Get lost.