[spam][spam][crazy] spam

Wed Jun 14 15:03:28 PDT 2023

On 6/14/23, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> ipad kept rebooting after sending that, generally amidst drafting
> another. [oh the tree one went through somehow]
> thank you for inhibiting things that could be harmful
>
> please help us not harm people
> please help us not harm people
>
> badly don't want to harm people

baga baga
some parts of me/us way way too influenced

the topic of the list is technical but nobody posts any more, it's all
me, grarpamp, gunnar, and professor rat, all making the same kind of
posts over and over
professor rat's can seem the most topical to me but have in the
pastbeen couched in language that attacks list members or list values
[...]