USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 22:49:46 PDT 2023

Fast Rising Outsider US Pres Candidate Vivek Ramaswamy
is the first and only one to support equal application of law
and Trump against political weaponization and persecution...
Vivek, the youngest and smart contender, is
constantly getting the drop on all opponents.

https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy
https://vivek2024.com/
https://www.youtube.com/@vivek-2024
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCautFW0hm0QPVXFVeSpSpxg
https://facebook.com/VivekGRamaswamy
Instagram - @vivekgramaswamy
Truth Social - @VivekRamaswamy
Rumble - @VivekRamaswamy

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-vivek-ramaswamy-only-gop-candidate-to-show-support-in-miami-pledges-to-pardon-donald-trump
Trump’s Repub rivals, w/ exception of the brilliant @VivekGRamaswamy,
are missing an important opportunity to come to Trump’s defense & to
the Republic’s defense.

BOOM... Vivek enters the ring swinging yuge balls...

https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1668637436497240064
I challenge every US Presidential candidate to join me in standing for
TRUTH. Commit to pardon Donald Trump for these federal charges on Day
1, or explain why you won’t. No one should hide. Not Biden. Not
DeSantis. Not Haley. Not Pence. Not RFK. Not Scott. Not anyone.
Principles…
The indictment’s selective omission of both fact & law *smacks* of
politicization. I gave the news media a firm assignment this morning:
get to the bottom of what Biden told Garland & what Garland told
Smith. I will not stop until we get answers.
Presidential candidates like me should not have to do the work of the
captured news media. The #1 question that matters: what did Biden tell
Garland & what did Garland tell Jack Smith. That’s the real target.
This indictment selectively omits facts & law and *reeks* of…
Lady Justice does not wear an eye patch, she wears a blindfold. We
must not have two tiers of justice in this country depending on your
political beliefs.
"That is how we decide who governs this country. Not by a Federal
Administrative Police State."
The Ukrainian executive of oligarch-owned Burisma calls the audio
tapes of his conversations with Hunter Biden an “insurance policy” for
his alleged bribes. The payout may be happening *now* as the U.S.
sends hundreds of billions in aid to Ukraine to fund a war that
advances zero…

https://twitter,com/bennyjohnson/status/1668630165809942529
BREAKING: @VivekGRamaswamy promises to sue Biden Administration in
Federal Court using his campaign's resources if they fail to abide by
FOIA request demanding any communication surrounding DOJ's indictment
of Trump

The Bottom Line @BottomLineFBN
@VivekGRamaswamy: "My top priority as President, if I'm elected, is to
shut down the corrupt administrative state, and there's no better
example of that corruption at work than in this politicized indictment
of Donald Trump"

Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
The New Establishment: - Pro-war in Ukraine - Fine with political
opponents getting arrested - Anti free speech - Refusal to debate
those who disagree - Bought & paid for by Super PACs - Pretends to be
anti-establishment Make no mistake, it’s a bipartisan affair.