UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 18:42:23 PDT 2023

𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 retweeted
Liberation Times @LiberationTimes
5h
NEW: Unclassified Version Of David Grusch’s UFO-Related Reprisal
Complaint Released liberationtimes.com/home/unc…
Unclassified Version Of David Grusch’s UFO-Related Reprisal Complaint
Released — Liberation Times |...

Investigative journalists George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell have
released the unclassified version of the Intelligence Community
Inspector General (IC IG) complaint filed by whistleblower David
Grusch.
liberationtimes.com
15
154
11
514
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 retweeted
brodawg @Brodawg42
11h
Here is a list of phone numbers to all of the House Intelligence
Cmte's Members along with an advocacy guide to help you out: Turner
(202) 225-6465 Himes (202) 225-5541 Wenstrup (202) 225-3164 Carson
(202) 225-4011 Stewart (202) 225-9730 Crawford (202) 225-4076 Castro
(202)…
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell
16h
Presented here is the official and unclassified PPD-19 (Presidential
Policy Directive 19) Intelligence Community Whistleblower procedural
filing by David Grusch and his attorneys on 25 May 2022. @G_Knapp 👀
weaponizedpodcast.com/news-1…
2
49
6
103
Show this thread
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 retweeted
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
9h
In this second installment in a special series, Harvard astronomer Avi
Loeb documents the Galileo Project's expedition to recover an
interstellar object in "Diary of an Interstellar Voyage, Part 2."
bit.ly/43UkFdk
Diary of an Interstellar Voyage: Part 2 - The Debrief

This second installment in a series documents the Galileo Project's
expedition to recover an interstellar object from the Pacific Ocean.
thedebrief.org
12
2
57
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 retweeted
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
11h
New comments on #Grusch / #UAP from Capitol Hill, as reported by
@MattLaslo for @WIRED
19
118
21
380
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 @disclosureteam_
10h
In April of 2022, myself and a team of researchers stayed next to Loch
Ness for a few days to film a documentary about Aleister Crowley and
@Boleskine_House The first trailer recently released and I’m excited
to see the finished documentary when it’s released.…
nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/166…
2
10
58
1,280
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 @disclosureteam_
13h
I was lucky enough to be sent a copy of ‘Greyhill Incident’ to try
out. Might record a play through for my YouTube channel. #ufotwitter
#uaptwitter
Refugium Games | Greyhill Incident, OUT NOW! @RefugiumG
15h
Greyhill Incident is OUT NOW on PS5, XBSX & Steam! In this
Survival-Horror Game, you'll get across your neighborhood, which is
invaded by UFOs & Grey Aliens. Play it Now! #videogames #gaming
#indiegames #horrorgame
9
4
1
45
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 retweeted
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell
16h
Presented here is the official and unclassified PPD-19 (Presidential
Policy Directive 19) Intelligence Community Whistleblower procedural
filing by David Grusch and his attorneys on 25 May 2022. @G_Knapp 👀
weaponizedpodcast.com/news-1…
DAVID GRUSCH'S WHISTLEBLOWER COMPLAINT — WEAPONIZED

Investigative journalists Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp obtained and
are revealing for the first time, exclusive footage of a UFO hovering
over an active United States military base. This event is...
weaponizedpodcast.com
44
220
16
928
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 retweeted
Paolo Guizzardi @PaoloGuiz56
20h
EN: Today, June 13th of 2023 marks the 90th anniversary of the so
called “Mussolini UFO” crash/landing in northern Italy. The
anniversary of a special event made even more special by the
revelations of David Grusch. The truth is advancing, thanks Dave!
#ufotwitter #uaptwitter
10
88
5
220
Show this thread
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 retweeted
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
Jun 13
The silence from the Gang of 8 + @JakeSullivan46 RE: David Grusch is
deafening. You have the documentation. We know you've been briefed.
This isn't going away. It's time to right these wrongs. @MarkWarner
@marcorubio @SenSchumer @LeaderMcConnell @RepMikeTurner @jahimes
37
134
10
431
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 retweeted
brodawg @Brodawg42
Jun 12
Rep. Luna staffer to me just now on the House Oversight &
Accountability Cmte's upcoming UAP Hearing: "We are aware of the
whistleblower and his complaint. I can assure you she is working on
hard on this, let's just say you will not be disappointed." 💥🤯
#ufotwitter
19
99
16
436
Show this thread
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 retweeted
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
Jun 12
I have met Mr. Grusch and can vouch personally for his integrity and
dedication to the truth. I stand behind the conclusions of his
investigation and his authority to make the claims he has. As AARO
succeeded UAPTF, I await Dr. Kirkpatrick's clarification of this
absent data.
Emilio Rodriguez @kundunnaochan
Jun 12
Replying to @mintyhyperspace @rosscoulthart
Thank you Sean for your service and what do you think of David and the
whole whistleblower report? Thanks 🙏🏼
37
173
6
968
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 @disclosureteam_
Jun 12
This Thursday, June 15, I’ll be live on YouTube with retired United
States Navy Chief Petty Officer Kevin Day.
piped.tokhmi.xyz/live/M1D3e2Gk6x4… 12pm PST/ 3pm EST/ 8pm BST. Join us
in the live chat! #ufotwitter #uaptwitter
12
42
2
181
3,609
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 retweeted
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
Jun 12
I've seen many asking about Vatican interest in UAP. Last year,
Catholic Universe Weekly contributor Sean Ellard reached out; the
following article was the result. While not an official publication,
Sean impressed upon me that this was a subject of great interest to
his readers.
9
79
1
276
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 retweeted
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
Jun 12
In regards to the 2004 Tic Tac event, may I remind everyone that we
owe a debt of gratitude to Senior Chief Kevin Day. If not for his
diligence, technical expertise and leadership the event may well have
passed us by unnoticed. Bravo Zulu my friend! @KimberlyDay369
#ufotwitter
21
77
1
578
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 retweeted
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
Jun 11
I'm honored to be appearing tonight on NewsNation at 10:10pm est
following the historic @RossCoulthart and David Grusch interview.
Thanks to all who have helped pave the way to bring this information
out and into the light!🙏💫 #uaptwitter #ufotwitter
newsnationnow.com/channel-fi…
91
243
13
1,392
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 retweeted
UAP James @UAPJames
Jun 12
UFO whistleblower David Grusch on NewsNation’s “We Are Not Alone” Part
1 #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
279
1,221
176
4,702
237,280
Show this thread
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 retweeted
D.J. - BLM + Love LE @Call_ALL_Beings
Jun 11
This Wednesday on @CallingBeings Dr. @dwpasulka jumps in the Cab 🚕
for a second time w/@AWaifSoul @studyofUAPs @BFCrossroads @leahprime
@UFOthinker ! To talk #DavidGrusch
3
13
2
47
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 @disclosureteam_
Jun 11
Tonight, @TheZignal & I will be live on YouTube on ‘Surviving the
Survivor’ show to talk all things UFO/UAP. Come hangout in the live
chat. piped.tokhmi.xyz/live/yW2yFPZ6Lvc… #ufotwitter #uaptwitter
7
18
2
92
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 retweeted
Ryan Sprague @RyanSprague51
Jun 11
TONIGHT at 4:30pm ET - We are joined by @BryceZabel of the Need to
Know podcast to discuss the explosive whistleblower claims of David
Grusch and the implication of this developing story!
piped.tokhmi.xyz/live/L3Tu2rZ_V8s… - #UFOtwitter
14
48
3
204
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 retweeted
The Good Trouble Show with Matt Ford @GoodTroubleShow
Jun 11
🔥LIVESTREAM @PostDisclosure & @0mega_Point join us for a pre-show of
the much anticipated Dave Grusch interview on News Nation with Ross
Coulthart. June 11, 8pm Eastern CLICK 👉
piped.tokhmi.xyz/live/z2_ZHwaMCRQ #ufotwitter #uaptwitter #uaps #ufos
#ufotwitterweek @NewsNation… nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/166…
19
154
11