Tue Jun 13 02:29:51 PDT 2023

———-
[] and my head starts filling with mysterious []. i imagine i was
exposed to [] like this when i was young, and my mind is picking up
[identifying something similar to the culture that made when i was you
g and was briefly exposed to].

but it could also be direct — i remember when i was sharing a new a
password for a small group thing and somebody said (paraphrasing)
“hey, that’s my password”
“what, with the spelling changes and everything?”
“yes, what you gave in is my exact password” (paraphrased)
and remembering the intense influence and [maybe how it covered itself
up by being the things that people get labeled insane by describing],
and its efforts to make me a harmful hacker and how it got beyond
intense in its efforts, giving the appearance of massive telepathy
(more like building dissociative alters that communicate in subtle
languages though).

it had put that password in my head, because it was habitually used to
stimulating fear that  i was hacking my friends’ computer system, and
had become so powerful, beyond overfitting, putting so much into doing
that. the end result was i had this other person’s personal password
like evil magic. and if they hadn’t shared this with me i would never
have known.

[remembering when friend was having email troubles and kept asking if
i had hacked their email; this was a close friend i wouldn’t expect to
ever think i would be capable of harming them. [later i kind of did.]]