USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 22:59:28 PDT 2023

Biden and Democrats State can kiss their Corrupt asses goodbye...

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-burisma-executive-who-allegedly-paid-hunter-and-joe-biden-has-17-recordings-of-them-as-insurance-policy-gop-senator-reveals

Lauren Davis @MomsLoveFreedom
https://twitter.com/MomsLoveFreedom/status/1668426010893725698
This is a VERY big deal. We have a compromised government.
Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
The Ukrainian executive of oligarch-owned Burisma calls the audio
tapes of his conversations with Hunter Biden an “insurance policy” for
his alleged bribes. The payout may be happening *now* as the U.S.
sends hundreds of billions in aid to Ukraine to fund a war that
advances zero…

@VivekGRamaswamy
In 1996, Senator Joe Biden endorsed work requirements as a way to
reduce welfare reliance. Now he refuses to do the same. Reveals how
far our culture has “evolved.” Stop paying people to stay home, binge
TV, smoke pot, & be depressed. Adopt work requirements for welfare &
unlock…

@JanJekielek
"Everyone would say this is crazy, and now here we are: In Congress,
they took away the word 'mother.'" @libbyemmons on the corruption of
language in service of gender ideology & trans-activism. Watch
@AmThoughtLeader! 🔴 PREMIERE 6/13 at 7:30pm ET:
ept.ms/S0613LibbyEmmons
Libby Emmons: Biological Men Are Entering Women’s Prisons

https://twitter.com/WojPawelczyk/status/1668322577645699073
https://rumble.com/v2trop8-human-events-with-jack-posobiec-ep-493.html