UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 20:48:49 PDT 2023

Past month

A UFO video investigator explains the footage released by the
Pentagon, along with other mysterious sightings
11:52
A UFO video investigator explains the footage released...
Yahoo Life
Most scientists don't care about UFO videos because they don't
indicate extraterrestrial life
5:18
Most scientists don't care about UFO videos because...
Yahoo Finance
'I saw something strange': Retired Navy officers give firsthand
accounts of UAPs | NewsNation Prime
5:24
'I saw something strange': Retired Navy officers give...
Facebook
The story of a UFO crash in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania. Cover up to today.
2:00
The story of a UFO crash in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania.
reddit
UFO 2023?
UFO 2023?
reddit
UFO crashes in Las Vegas and what did we find in our garage?
0:29
UFO crashes in Las Vegas and what did we find in our...
reddit
UFO crashes in Las Vegas and a Ghost in our garage!
UFO crashes in Las Vegas and a Ghost in our garage!
Facebook
Zabel on UFO whistleblower: 'I think he is credible' | NewsNation Prime
5:13
Zabel on UFO whistleblower: 'I think he is credible' |...
Facebook
Skeptics, believers discuss whistleblower's claims | We are not alone:
The UFO Whistleblower Speaks
5:14
Skeptics, believers discuss whistleblower's claims |...
Facebook
Coulthart: UFO whistleblower wants people to see evidence | NewsNation Prime
4:57
Coulthart: UFO whistleblower wants people to see...
Facebook
New Ufo encounter
New Ufo encounter
reddit
UFO Hunters Reverse Engineering An Alien Spaceship (S1, E7)
44:44
UFO Hunters Reverse Engineering An Alien Spaceship...
Dailymotion
The story of a UFO crash in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania. Cover up to today.
0:31
The story of a UFO crash in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania.
reddit
Las Vegas ufo captured on police body cam 6/7/23
1:43
Las Vegas ufo captured on police body cam 6/7/23
reddit
True UFO Stories From Reddit To Listen To While Falling Asleep
True UFO Stories From Reddit To Listen To While...
reddit
The story of a UFO crash in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania. Cover up to today.
0:15
The story of a UFO crash in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania.
reddit
The story of a UFO crash in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania. Cover up to today.
1:07
The story of a UFO crash in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania.
reddit
The story of a UFO crash in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania. Cover up to today.
0:25
The story of a UFO crash in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania.
reddit
'Crashed Las Vegas UFO' witness 'terrified' by 8-foot creatures in his
backyard: '100% not human'
0:18
'Crashed Las Vegas UFO' witness 'terrified' by 8-foot...
reddit
The persistent "Insider UFO Whistleblower" phenomenon appears to be a
grift being perpetrated by a small group of players bilking government
funding for ghost programs
The persistent "Insider UFO Whistleblower" phenomenon...
reddit
American Disclosure Uncensored June 11th 2023
American Disclosure Uncensored June 11th 2023
Facebook
Wanted to share my UFO Alien experience. With all thats going on it
seem relevant.
55:30
Wanted to share my UFO Alien experience. With all...
reddit
America's Long, Strange History of UFO Whistleblowers - The Atlantic
32:12
America's Long, Strange History of UFO Whistleblowers...
reddit
One of the best ufo videos I have seen, Rod Dickinson 1998 Somerset UFO
3:01
One of the best ufo videos I have seen, Rod Dickinson...
reddit
My 3-day ufo story
5:40
My 3-day ufo story
reddit
The Justice System, Pride, UFO's and Dick Jokes!
The Justice System, Pride, UFO's and Dick Jokes!
Facebook
Have you ever wondered how extraterrestrial beings might strategically
reveal their presence? . . #UFOs #AlienEncounters #Extraterrestrial
#UAP #CosmicMysteries #BeyondTheStars #AlienLife #CloseEncounter
#ETsAmongUs #UnexplainedPhenomena #SpaceExploration #CosmicWonders
#UnveilingTheUnknown #XFiles #JourneyToTheStars
#ExtraterrestrialIntelligence #SeekingTruth #UFOHunters
#AstronomyEnthusiast #AstrologyPassion
0:51
Have you ever wondered how extraterrestrial beings...
TikTok
The Secret KGB UFO Files - Documentary with Roger Moore - UFOs in Russia
3:33
The Secret KGB UFO Files - Documentary with Roger...
reddit
Psychologist Analyzes the UFO Whistleblower's Body Language
0:19
Psychologist Analyzes the UFO Whistleblower's Body...
reddit
Homecoming UFO challenge
0:28
Homecoming UFO challenge
reddit
I'm a believer. But I find it hard to believe the 'crashed' UFO concept.
3:28
I'm a believer. But I find it hard to believe the...
reddit
Shocking interview with a Brazilian Air Force Captain on the hostile
UFO encounters in Colares, 1977
1:48:56
Shocking interview with a Brazilian Air Force Captain...
reddit
My 3 day UFO story
My 3 day UFO story
reddit
Skeptics, believers discuss whistleblower's claims w/ Mick West | We
are not alone: The UFO Whistleblower Speaks
Skeptics, believers discuss whistleblower's claims w/...
reddit
Senator Barry Goldwater talks about secret UFO room at
Wright-Patterson AFB 1988.
0:54
Senator Barry Goldwater talks about secret UFO room at...
reddit
A Satan Head Made By A UFO
1:07
A Satan Head Made By A UFO
reddit
Interviewer: More debating coming forward on UFOs | We are not alone:
The UFO Whistleblower Speaks
Interviewer: More debating coming forward on UFOs | We...
reddit
The "UFO Whistleblower" story is NOT what is being reported
43:27
The "UFO Whistleblower" story is NOT what is being...
reddit
The risk of paranormal... - A Haunting And Creepy Melody
0:35
The risk of paranormal... - A Haunting And Creepy...
Facebook
UFO by Alicia Villarreal
3:01
UFO by Alicia Villarreal
Dailymotion
LAS VEGAS UFO CRASH and ALIENS SIGHTED!
0:18
LAS VEGAS UFO CRASH and ALIENS SIGHTED!
reddit
A spin on the current re-popularity of UFO/UAP stories
10:01
A spin on the current re-popularity of UFO/UAP stories
reddit
This Man Finally Tells His Story. (... - Aquarius Hampton
7:20
This Man Finally Tells His Story. (... - Aquarius...
Facebook
JRE 1976 - PART 2: Unforgettable Encounter: Locked Eyes with a
Mysterious Creature 😱✨ . . Explore the Unknown with Me! Follow for
More Mind-Blowing UFO Encounters and Unexplained Phenomena! .
#UFOEncounter #MomentOfContact #MysteriousCreature #LockedEyes
#UnexplainedPhenomena #UFOInvestigation #EerieEncounter #UAP
#AlienCommunication #Cryptozoology #ParanormalExperience
#UnravelTheMystery #AstonishingEncounter #BeyondOurWorld #Otherworldly
#UFOCommunity #UnveilingTruths #SeekingAnswers #Unchart
1:23
JRE 1976 - PART 2: Unforgettable Encounter: Locked...
TikTok
Larva Larva S01 E022 UFO
1:28
Larva Larva S01 E022 UFO
Dailymotion
Ufo
1:01
Ufo
YouTube1 view
Coulthart: UFO whistleblower wants people to see evidence | NewsNation Prime
5:08
Coulthart: UFO whistleblower wants people to see...
YouTube5 views
UFO in Las Vegas
4:00
UFO in Las Vegas
YouTube1 view
Disappearance Of Flight 412 1974 Fighter Planes Sight UFO Movie
1:12:15
Disappearance Of Flight 412 1974 Fighter Planes Sight...
YouTube1 view
UFO Wistleblower David Grusch - Full Interview 06/11/2023
50:18
UFO Wistleblower David Grusch - Full Interview...
YouTube1 view
UFO CAUGHT ON CAMERA MAINE JUNE 2023. DEBATE! #UFO #REALUFO #UAP
1:00
UFO CAUGHT ON CAMERA MAINE JUNE 2023. DEBATE! #UFO...
YouTube1 view
8:30 Show (eps: 004) UAP Whistle Blower and the Las Vegas UFO Crash
1:02:16
8:30 Show (eps: 004) UAP Whistle Blower and the Las...
YouTube1 view
The 1973 Southeastern UFO Sightings
5:52
The 1973 Southeastern UFO Sightings
YouTube1 view
THEY CAUGHT UFO'S IN VEGAS (2023) #aliens
1:11
THEY CAUGHT UFO'S IN VEGAS (2023) #aliens
YouTube
UFO DISclosure or DISinfo?
9:59
UFO DISclosure or DISinfo?
YouTube1 view
UFO sighted on the Sea of Thieves 🛸😱 | gronhovk on #Twitch #seaofthieves #ufo
0:52
UFO sighted on the Sea of Thieves 🛸😱 | gronhovk on...
YouTube1 view
WHAT REALLY HAPPEN LAS VEGAS UFO
7:28
WHAT REALLY HAPPEN LAS VEGAS UFO
YouTube1 view
UFO crash caught on bodycam in las Vegas
12:44
UFO crash caught on bodycam in las Vegas
YouTube1 view
4 Reasons Why Governments Keep UFO Secrets
6:41
4 Reasons Why Governments Keep UFO Secrets
YouTube1 view
UFO Lands in Las Vegas
6:38
UFO Lands in Las Vegas