UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 20:28:11 PDT 2023

Dan Zetterström @TheZignal

What are you waiting for, a flyover of Congress?👆Science |
@UAPMediaUK | @33ozCreative | Phenomenology series | @ancientaliens |
That UFO Podcast w/ @ufouapam
Wales, Earth
linktr.ee/thezignal
Joined March 2019

    Tweets 31,690
    Following 736
    Followers 22,020
    Likes 92,210

5,535 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Dan Zetterström @TheZignal
Feb 28
💥🎟️🎄The 2023 #Fundraiser is extending!! All sorts of amazing prizes
are up for grabs, including a CALL with @LueElizondo himself! Grab
your entries & support @HSIGlobal & @cashforkids! 🎟️ ENTER HERE:
tinyurl.com/UAPMraffle
6
11
2
32
3,858
Show this thread
Dan Zetterström retweeted
UAP James @UAPJames
43m
Alex Dietrich, Sean Cahill & Ross Coulthart on NewsNation
@DietrichVFA41 @mintyhyperspace @rosscoulthart #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
5
60
4
210
4,586
Dan Zetterström retweeted
Jaime Maussan @jaimemaussan1
8h
El Gobierno de México ha emitido a Tercer Milenio un ordenamiento en
el cual reconoce la figura de los objetos no identificados sobre el
espacio aéreo mexicano; incluye aeronaves clandestinas; bajo la Ley de
Protección del Espacio Aéreo Mexicano Enorme salto legal al respecto:
27
225
19
1,089
Show this thread
Dan Zetterström retweeted
NewsNationComms @NewsNationComms
8h
TONIGHT: Watch at 9p/8C on #NewsNation. To find your channel, visit
JoinNN.com #ufotwitter
29
89
7
328
11,829
Dan Zetterström @TheZignal
Jun 10
Really excited to be joining the show on Sunday to chat about UAP to a
new audience! Thanks for inviting me! #ufotwitter #UFO #UFOs #UAP
#UAPtransparency #UAPtwitter
Surviving The Survivor Podcast @PodcastSTS
Jun 10
#STSNation, LIVE SUNDAY 7P ET A different sort of mystery: are we
being visited by aliens? A #UFO whistleblower says yes! #BestGuests:
@TheZignal of “That UFO Podcast” + TBD #Karm on the Case! (She might
scream at them!) WATCH+SUB: piped.kavin.rocks/live/yW2yFPZ6L…
1
3
28
Dan Zetterström @TheZignal
Jun 10
What an utterly beautiful time! Thank you for being so welcoming to
@alainaeloftus, Lambchop, and I! We miss you already! 💚🔥 Can’t wait
til we come back around and see you again! Until then, road trip
ahoyyyyy!!!
Jay Christopher King @JayCKing78
Jun 10
First houseguest at my new place, two wonderful days and nights with
Dan Zetterström of That UFO Podcast, a true ray of sunshine. Dan’s
begun a diabolically fun road trip on his way to the conference in
Roswell at the end of this month- safe travels! @TheZignal @ufouapam
1
37
Dan Zetterström retweeted
Tim McMillan @LtTimMcMillan
Jun 10
BREAKING: Attorneys representing UAP whistleblower David Grusch have
formally ended their association and representation of the former
intelligence officer who has claimed the U.S. has recovered
"non-human" technology. thedebrief.org/compass-rose-…
Compass Rose Attorneys Formally End Association with UAP Whistleblower
David Grusch - The Debrief

Compass Rose attorneys say they have "successfully concluded
representation" of former intelligence official and UAP whistleblower
David Grusch.
thedebrief.org
145
179
42
685
Show this thread
Dan Zetterström retweeted
To The Stars* @ToTheStarsMedia
Jun 9
Coming to a screen near you... #tothestars
27
66
14
459
26,396
Dan Zetterström retweeted
That UFO Podcast @ufouapam
Jun 9
Also available with two week free trial, hear the latest interview I
recorded just hours ago with @nadiamdrake from the @NASA UAP study
podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcas…
10
22
4
130
Dan Zetterström @TheZignal
Jun 9
A huge thank you to @nadiamdrake for coming on #ThatUFOpodcast!
That UFO Podcast @ufouapam
Jun 9
JUST recorded & available now early & Ad-free, I spoke to NASA study
panel member @nadiamdrake on her work with the @NASA UAP study
patreon.com/posts/premium-dr…
4
8
1
43
Dan Zetterström retweeted
Jay Christopher King @JayCKing78
Jun 9
Ontological shock is a real thing, and it’s not only experienced by
people like Betty and Barney Hill. Over the next weeks and months,
there will likely be many people who thought they were cool with these
topics going through the five stages of grief for their old
worldview,… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
135
152
23
919
Dan Zetterström @TheZignal
Jun 8
Hell yeah! That came out great! 🙏🔥 Available here:
ToInfinity.redbubble.com #TomWasRight @tomdelonge @blink182
@ToTheStarsMedia #AliensExist #ufotwitter #UFO #UFOs #UAP
#UAPtransparency #UAPtwitter
ToInfinity Shop | Redbubble

ToInfinity is an independent artist creating amazing designs for great
products such as t-shirts, stickers, posters, and phone cases.
redbubble.com
XChurchUFO @XChurchUFO
Jun 8
Got my sweet new t-shirt from @TheZignal to celebrate the Grusch!
thanks Dan! @ufouapam @tomdelonge #ufotwitter
7
1
76
Dan Zetterström retweeted
Michael Shellenberger @shellenberger
Jun 7
The Pentagon says there's no credible evidence of alien spacecraft,
but several military and intelligence contractors with inside
information say there is. What's more, these insiders say, U.S.
military and intelligence agencies are refusing to provide the
evidence to Congress.
845
1,610
372
7,909
Show this thread
Dan Zetterström @TheZignal
Jun 8
Super stoked to visit the Betty & Barney hill site and gas station
museum! Added a #ThatUFOPodcast sticker and picked up a travel buddy -
meet Berney! @alainaeloftus #ufotwitter #UFO #UFOs #UAP
#UAPtransparency #UAPtwitter #BettyAndBarneyHill #WhiteMountains
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
5
12
1
74
Dan Zetterström retweeted
Above the Law @atlblog
Jun 7
The public only knows about these allegations now because portions of
a complaint filed were declassified, ow.ly/X2kt104JKI1
Serious Fed Unafraid Of Legal Jeopardy In Claim Of Recovered Alien
Craft, Government UFO Coverup

The public only knows about these allegations now because portions of
a complaint filed were declassified,
abovethelaw.com
5
38
10
132
Dan Zetterström retweeted
Adam Goldsack @AdamGoldsack
Jun 8
Call your representatives today America! #DavidGrusch #UAP #UFOTwitter
#EndUAPSecrecy
brodawg @Brodawg42
Jun 7
I spoke with a staffer of the House Intel Cmte, I asked if I can share
my thoughts on this recent news and the staffer said sure, I'd be
happy to hear what you have to say. I asked for David's allegations to
be investigated and that there must be democratic oversight and…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
1
15
26
Dan Zetterström retweeted
🌹🛸Anthony 🇱🇧 🌍 @Cedar_Anthony
Jun 7
Major legal blog weighing in, and backing up how massive the
#DavidGrusch revelations are, especially highlighting his credibility
from a legal perspective in how he has done this! #ufotwitter
Above the Law @atlblog
Jun 7
The public only knows about these allegations now because portions of
a complaint filed were declassified, ow.ly/X2kt104JKI1
9
50
6
148
Dan Zetterström @TheZignal
Jun 7
Well, it seems @markhoppus is IN! Welcome, Mark! What say you,
@travisbarker? @tomdelonge @blink182 #UAPtransparency
5
5
1
63
Dan Zetterström @TheZignal
Jun 7
Things are moving fast…! Andy and I dive in to the recent
‘whistleblower’ news. ‘A UAP Whistleblower Comes Forward...! || The
Breakdown || That UFO Podcast’ (@ufouapam) #UAPtransparency LINK:
piped.kavin.rocks/mvarT3nTE20
2
9
54
Dan Zetterström @TheZignal
Jun 7
‘WHISTLEBLOWER: Alien Spacecraft In Military 20Possession || Breaking
Points’ @esaagar piped.kavin.rocks/-K4PwLz_uvg
WHISTLEBLOWER: Alien Spacecraft In US Military Possession | Breaking...

Krystal and Saagar discuss new reporting from a intel whistleblower
claiming the USA has possession of alien air craft. To become a
Breaking Points Premium M...
youtube.com
8
14
Dan Zetterström retweeted
OmniTalk Radio @OmniTalkRadio
Jun 7
Spreadsheet updated on the current CR media wave. List is not yet
complete: docs.google.com/spreadsheets…
AATIP Media Archive 2021-2023

2017-2020: https://omnitalkradio.weebly.com/pentagon-ufo-study-media.html
Green Color (important items) / Yellow Color (Lue Elizondo's...
docs.google.com
2
4
Load more