UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 20:08:52 PDT 2023

Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace

Retired US Navy Chief Master-At-Arms. Investigator, Reality
Interlocutor. Co-founder @skyfortstrat, #galileoproject affiliate.
Nimitz Tic-Tac Witness, Nov 2004.
San Diego, Ca
mintyhyperspace.com
Joined October 2018

    Tweets 3,505
    Following 347
    Followers 22,099
    Likes 9,308

268 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
4m
I would've liked a swing at the follow up that @rosscoulthart received
but I must say that he nailed it. The evidence/probable cause exists
indubitably for Congress to open this topic up and expose all aspects
of an eighty year problem. Mainstream media involvement is key. #UAP
UAP James @UAPJames
28m
Alex Dietrich, Sean Cahill & Ross Coulthart on NewsNation
@DietrichVFA41 @mintyhyperspace @rosscoulthart #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
1
17
1
50
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
4m
I would've liked a swing at the follow up that @rosscoulthart received
but I must say that he nailed it. The evidence/probable cause exists
indubitably for Congress to open this topic up and expose all aspects
of an eighty year problem. Mainstream media involvement is key. #UAP
UAP James @UAPJames
28m
Alex Dietrich, Sean Cahill & Ross Coulthart on NewsNation
@DietrichVFA41 @mintyhyperspace @rosscoulthart #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
1
17
1
50
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
5h
I'm honored to be appearing tonight on NewsNation at 10:10pm est
following the historic @RossCoulthart and David Grusch interview.
Thanks to all who have helped pave the way to bring this information
out and into the light!🙏💫 #uaptwitter #ufotwitter
newsnationnow.com/channel-fi…
70
193
11
994
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
Jun 8
This is inaccurate. We requested media blackout until all briefings
were set up and in line. Instead info was leaked/interview offers were
teased with podcasts without our knowledge and we dropped out and used
official channels moving fwd. All else is speculation.
_undersc0red_ @undersc0red
Jun 8
Replying to @Go_Kick_Rocks88 @rosscoulthart @g_knapp @JeremyCorbell
Just to clarify what happened in Canada. @GrantCameron shared this via
@SpacedOutRadio that @LueElizondo, @ChrisKMellon & @mintyhyperspace
were briefing Canadian MPs & wanted a military approach. Canada wanted
to utilize the Office of the Chief Science Advisor & things fizzled.
5
27
2
126
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
Jun 8
Furthermore, some are claiming @SkyfortStrat was involved, they were
not. We closed Skyfort prior to the attempted Canadian effort.
Skyfort | Think Tank & Strategy Firm @SkyfortStrat
An update from Skyfort on this momentous day for #UAP transparency.
1
2
32
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
Jun 8
Cheers to everyone who is holding the line with professionalism, data
and grace in the face of massive onslaught of organized, egoic, or
mere fearful pushback against changing paradigms. We've talked for a
long time about positive impact, we are seeing it's results.
#ufotwitter
32
84
5
605
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
Jun 7
A subtle and insidious tactic employed by narcissists is incessantly
questioning the significance or credibility of things, aiming to sow
doubt and control narratives. By undermining others' perceptions, they
maintain power. #stayvigilant
43
61
4
386
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
Jun 7
It is with open minded curiosity and pragmatic realism that we accept
new paradigms. As bold claims made by vetted personnel under oath are
challenged by negative rhetoric, arm yourself with knowledge, check
sources and bona fides. Patience and balance🙏.
brookings.edu/research/how-t…
How to combat fake news and disinformation

Executive summary Journalism is in a state of considerable flux. New
digital platforms have unleashed innovative journalistic practices
that enable novel forms of communication and greater global r…
brookings.edu
14
40
5
218
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
Jun 7
Leland's q' shows us that folks without a perceived link/interest to
the phenomenon have a very different set of assumed background and
history. None of us want to be told we are wrong, be patient, curious
and non judgemental, Oh, and remember to umute on live tv.🤭
#ufotwitter
🌹🛸Anthony 🇱🇧 🌍 @Cedar_Anthony
Jun 6
🧵(1/2) NewsNation just had Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace on (former
Chief Master at Arms on the USS Nimitz during the 2004 “tic tac”
sighting). He shot down this narrative the host was parroting about
how the govt could possibly keep an 80-year coverup
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
Show this thread
21
27
2
189
Sean Cahill retweeted
Dan Zetterström @TheZignal
Jun 6
Seeing @DrStevenGreer trying to strong arm his way in to the
@Debriefmedia story. Here’s a statement from David Charles Gursch
himself on the matter - would be wonderful if Greer could abide by
David’s reasonable request. #ufotwitter #UFO #UFOs #UAP
#UAPtransparency #UAPtwitter
45
69
12
434
Show this thread
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
Jun 7
Please follow the link below to see my interview with Leland Vittert
earlier this evening on News Nation. #ufotwitter
NewsNationComms @NewsNationComms
Jun 6
TONIGHT #OnBalance: Retired US Navy Chief, @mintyhyperspace joins us
at 7p/6C on #NewsNation. To watch, visit JoinNN.com. #ufotwitter
9
44
4
187
Sean Cahill retweeted
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
Jun 6
@ChrisCuomo 2 years ago on CNN you asked me to tell you if we felt
things were "not being looked at as they were supposed to be". They
are not. There is a renewed and concerted coverup afoot to discredit
UAP disclosure. We need your help. #ufotwitter
piped.kavin.rocks/azZ4XAZuVk4?t=408
Retired US Navy Chief explains tech witnessed in UFO aircraft sighting

CNN's Chris Cuomo talks to Sean Cahil, retired US Navy Chief
Master-at-Arms, and Christopher Mellon, former Deputy Assistant
Secretary of Defense for Intelli...
youtube.com
15
95
5
342
Sean Cahill retweeted
Ralph Blumenthal @ralphblu
Jun 5
To be clear -- the Washington Post did not pass on our UAP story.
Leslie and I took it to the Debrief because we were under growing
pressure to publish it very quickly. The Post needed more time and we
couldn't wait. #UAP #UFOs #flyingsaucers #ET #aliens
#extraterrestrials
168
491
75
2,673
Sean Cahill retweeted
Generation Zed / SAALT LLC @PodcastZed
Jun 5
Interesting conversation over coffee this morning @mintyhyperspace
#ufotwitter #uaptwitter #physics #UAP #gravity
4
10
73
Sean Cahill retweeted
richard butt @conterammundi
Jun 5
TONIGHT
NewsNationComms @NewsNationComms
Jun 5
TONIGHT: A worldwide TV exclusive that you'll only see on @NewsNation.
The #UFO whistleblower speaks on #VargasReports. Tune in starting at
6p/5C on #NewsNation. To watch, visit JoinNN.com #ufotwitter
Show this thread
9
84
5
308
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
Jun 5
For those thirsting for more information on the major disclosure of
NHI related crash retrievals and more in today's @Debriefmedia
article, may I suggest this discussion between Ross and Bryce
@Coulthart_Zabel piped.kavin.rocks/watch?v=rQjbFZT9… #ufotwitter
Whistleblower David Grusch - Need to Know (06-05-23)

This is clearly the most important episode of Need to Know — for now.
Ross reveals what's coming by the time you hear this: a whistleblower
has come forward,...
youtube.com
7
71
1
363
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
Jun 5
"It is no longer necessary to continue to deny that these advanced
technologies derived from non-human intelligence exist at all or to
deny that these technologies have landed, crashed, or fallen into the
hands of human beings.” -Jonthan Grey-NASIC
thedebrief.org/intelligence-…
Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human
Origin - The Debrief

In a Debrief exclusive, Ralph Blumenthal and Leslie Kean report that a
former official says the U.S. has retrieved craft of non-human origin.
thedebrief.org
26
205
11
1,092
Sean Cahill retweeted
MarikvR @MvonRen
May 31
Indeed. A historic turning point. reuters.com/world/us/nasa-pa…
9
28
1
130
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
May 31
Sage advice from the Queen of Soul. 🙏 piped.kavin.rocks/LDXnqmgtp7s
Aretha Franklin - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive (Audio)

"Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive" by Aretha FranklinListen to Aretha
Franklin: https://ArethaFranklin.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the
official Aretha Franklin ...
youtube.com
2
2
32
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
May 31
It's Dr. Kirkpatrick's job to present the best scientific prosaic
explanation. The obvious next step is dissemination of unclass sensor
data giving us a platform to establish a baseline to compare
"interesting maneuvers" from conventional clutter, debris, drones and
balloons.
MarikvR @MvonRen
May 31
AARO Director Dr. Kirkpatrick at NASA UAP briefing: “We see these
[‘metallic orbs’] all over the world, and we see these making very
interesting apparent maneuvers.”
14
36
1
180
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
May 29
As we pay respect to those lost in the line of duty, let us not forget
that it is we who tolerate the policies that will add to the ranks of
future casualties. Please consider your own place in these decisions,
visualize and enact change, no matter how small. 🙏#MemorialDay
9
23
2
176