UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 17:18:19 PDT 2023

https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/ADA361857.pdf
https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/ADA478788.pdf

https://twitter.com/WitnessCitizen

nitter
Logo
Witness Citizen @WitnessCitizen

UAP, UFO livestream content on YouTube. Where history meets today’s
headlines.Featuring special guests and reviews of historical 20th
century accounts.
Wisconsin, USA
piped.kavin.rocks/channel/UC…
Joined September 2020

    Tweets 19,708
    Following 274
    Followers 13,298
    Likes 14,896

3,253 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Witness Citizen @WitnessCitizen
33m
Watching
Brad Crispin @bradcrispin
5h
I have talked to commercial pilots daily for several weeks about UAP.
There is a major problem here. A few notes follow which I hope convey
the frustration they experience when they see something anomalous. We
have a long way to go to support commercial pilots. - Pilots indicate…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
4
Witness Citizen @WitnessCitizen
35m
Maybe we’ll hear about Aztec. We can hope right?
ᴋʟᴀᵾs @tinyklaus
2h
Whatever happens tonight, I just want everyone to take a second and
appreciate how far @rosscoulthart has helped push the reality of UFO
crash retrievals into the public consciousness. Tonight he’ll be on TV
representing all of us in the community during what he considers the…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
1
16
Witness Citizen retweeted
rgh @rgh_ufos
4h
If anyone is interested, I am going to put this out tonight regardless
of what condition it's in. I have cut a lot out, which I may make into
a part 2. #ufotwitter
rgh @rgh_ufos
Jun 5
I am writing my first & last ever Medium article, it's mostly about an
alleged UFO crash in Peru in 1997. I hope to have in completed this
week. Its also a "throw it all out there" and hope someone has more
information kinda thing. #ufotwitter
Show this thread
3
19
Witness Citizen @WitnessCitizen
3h
Ok now that some are listening let’s go further. The first picture
mentions “space track” in old blue book files you’ll find this
mentioned along with “cosmatic pass” and “moon dust” Moon Dust was a
foreign material retrieval program. So you see they worked off of some
UCT’s and…
Witness Citizen @WitnessCitizen
7h
This brings up the topic of Satellite captured UFOs. They are called
UCT’s. Back around 2000 they’d have an upwards of 100 plus
Unidentified objects a day. Objects coming here from space would’ve
been a UCT and maybe even made it to their catalogue of known space
objects. I’ll…
Show this thread
3
6
33
Witness Citizen @WitnessCitizen
3h
You’ll only learn so much reading the tweets. If seriously interested
read everything in full yourself.
1
6
Witness Citizen @WitnessCitizen
3h
Most importantly
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
3h
Replying to @RogueUAPTF
This issue will never be put to bed by downplaying it. It must be
subjected to unencumbered, unbridled followthrough. The stakes are too
high, and we must restore faith in our institutions. //END
Show this thread
4
15
Witness Citizen retweeted
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
3h
been involved with these programs. They redline half of your reporting
and chuckle to themselves because you misunderstand the way these
programs have operated for decades. I am not asking you to blindly
believe them; I am simply pointing out that your lack of knowledge
(Cont'd)
1
15
1
109
Show this thread
Witness Citizen retweeted
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
3h
2) AARO lacks Title 50 authority and the necessary tickets to
investigate this subject. 3) When Gough says, “To date, AARO has found
no verifiable evidence etc, etc…” while grossly misleading, it is
sadly true. AARO can’t find or verify anything because AARO’s leader
(Cont'd) >
2
21
140
Show this thread
Witness Citizen retweeted
Rogue UAPTF @RogueUAPTF
3h
there are some things you should know. 1) AARO has nothing to do with
Dave Grusch’s story. If you are writing about AARO, you are missing
the mark, unless you accurately report that AARO has not received
access to the programs Mr. Grusch reported to Congress. (Cont'd) >
1
24
143
Show this thread
Witness Citizen @WitnessCitizen
6h
For the newbies on #ufotwitter that want information. This has been
happening for a while!
1
8
1
35
Witness Citizen @WitnessCitizen
6h
NORAD received UFO reports from “their own interest” what was that and
why don’t we know? You wonder why this topic exists. It’s stuff like
this. archive.org/details/1965-01-…
Lynda Thompson🛸💻📚 @Lynda_Research
7h
Replying to @WitnessCitizen
I know someone who worked at NORAD. He said they definitely saw
objects, couldn’t say anything past that.
2
11
46
Witness Citizen @WitnessCitizen
7h
This brings up the topic of Satellite captured UFOs. They are called
UCT’s. Back around 2000 they’d have an upwards of 100 plus
Unidentified objects a day. Objects coming here from space would’ve
been a UCT and maybe even made it to their catalogue of known space
objects. I’ll…
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell
7h
This remains - no doubt - my favorites conversation on the UAP puzzle
- ever. A lot was discussed this day with my pal @JoeRogan that is
directly pertinent to THIS exact moment in our UAP discovery process.
If you haven't watched the WHOLE episode - this would be a good time
to… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
12
40
5
215
Witness Citizen @WitnessCitizen
7h
Clearly this is all just available publicly. If there’s some top
secret words, terms, or programs then I don’t know. However if I could
pull any yarn and have access to whatever I wanted, I’d start there.
11
Witness Citizen @WitnessCitizen
7h
They talk about it at the Space Control conference so surely these
nasa folks are aware. apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/ADA36…
9
Show this thread
[...]
If @nasa knew what they were doing they’d be looking into these.
Didn’t even mention the term. Why? They don’t want you to know.
apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/ADA07…
3
15
Witness Citizen @WitnessCitizen
7h
apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/ADA47…
4
Witness Citizen @WitnessCitizen
7h
You’ll also find out again and again and again… Ross is putting this
thing on his back and blowing the doors open. Grateful to know the
guy.
Ross Coulthart @rosscoulthart
13h
Replying to @zac_lopes @MvonRen @RobertESheridan
As you will soon learn, the CR and reverse engineering issue was
investigated by the IGIC as part of the reprisal investigation.
Multiple witnesses from inside the legacy UAP CR program backed
Grusch’s claims under oath. What his lawyers said is irrelevant to the
IG finding.
7
13
1
99
Witness Citizen @WitnessCitizen
7h
1
3
19
Show this thread
Witness Citizen retweeted
Ross Coulthart @rosscoulthart
14h
The silly @nytimes op-Ed piece on David Grusch’s allegations will not age well.
TheJuan1️⃣ @planethunter56
Jun 10
It's not necessarily a smear piece, but the new NYT article seems to
imply that the UFO whistleblower David Grusch story is part of a USG
psyop. "There may not be alien spacecraft, but there is clearly now a
faction within the national security complex that wants Americans to…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
151
139
3
1,060
Witness Citizen retweeted
Rob Sheridan @RobertESheridan
Jun 10
Anyone currently working in legacy media - this is how you’re suppose
to do it. You’ve all become too soft. @rosscoulthart we tip our hat to
you sir 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 #UAPTransparency #UFOtwitter
Adam Goldsack @AdamGoldsack
Jun 10
Possibly the best reply by @rosscoulthart to people claiming ‘there is
no proof’. The point here is that Congress needs to now start looking
and verifying the information. #UFOTwitter #UAPTwitter #EndUAPSecrecy
6
26
128
Load more