FreeSpeech: Megaupload and Filesharing: Judge Forced To Recuse From Dotcom Case

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 15:54:20 PDT 2023

https://kim.com/whitepaper.pdf

Kim Dotcom @KimDotcom
After a decade of defending their innocence my co-defendants in the
Megaupload case in New Zealand gave up and signed confessions in
exchange for skipping extradition to the US and a sweet deal with the
DOJ. They will be sentenced on June 15th.

This deal with the DOJ was made after it became clear that our US
Judge Liam O’Grady had to recuse himself from the Megaupload case
because he was a Disney lawyer and SHAREHOLDER, tainting every
decision he had made in our case. A desperate move by the DOJ to limit
its liability.

My prediction is that my co-defendants will receive a sentence far
below the 186 years the US DOJ had in mind for us. The NZ prosecutors
will have massaged the bad optics of the sentence to the maximum but
in reality they will arrive at a reduced sentence of 2 years house
arrest.

Former graphic designer of Megaupload, Julius Bencko, has been
arrested in Prague and is now facing extradition to the US. He has
created many great designs for our Mega sites but was never involved
in any business decisions. Read about this corrupt case:
Kim.com/whitepaper.pdf

Looking for an extradition expert in the Czech Republic to assist
Julius. The Czech media may find this interesting because the
@JoeBiden directed Megaupload case has been an embarrassment for the
US DOJ and IMO a prime example of the abuse of extradition treaties by
the US Govt.