[ot][spam][personal] nothing is impossible

Fri Jun 9 01:54:51 PDT 2023

> patterns that fully describe these patterns (because it is so useful
*fully describe those portions

…

so, when we communicate about logic, there’s an unspoken assumption
that what matters to us, what we’re trying to talk about, is the
portion of the world where the used rules of logic are true.

because this isn’t communicated overtly, and because logic is almost
pointedly about engaging and resolving human error, there’s a little
complexity,

it roughly derives to reasons — what are we trying to do, and does the
logic and other stuff aid this or not. and with dissociation and
confusion and conflict, what we are trying to do, what we share, can
see harder to grasp.