[ot][spam][crazy][personal] pursuing rationality

Fri Jun 9 00:32:47 PDT 2023

> Further thoughts include why the change in behavior developed, as well
> as what other behaviors and situations facilitated that, and how to
> include those complexities in addressing it.

I’m thinking there are maybe big categories here:
- sensitized terror, triggers and experiences rooted in this
- hypnotic/trancy persistence, loud false assumptions, repeated media
- confusion, cognitive dissonance

thinking the second and third items there are pretty blurred together
- personal internal trances (may also include personalized media without record)
- coordinated or synchronistic behaviors of others (shifts one’s
experiences and knowledge of agency and reason)
- hypnotic engaging media (shifts focusing decisions towards
stimulation patterns rather than choice)
- external lies, disagreements, controversial news (taxes memory,
brings assumptions into question, reduces normal habits for handling
world)
- internal conflicts, voices, etc (strengthens external impacts, can
spread with and to other internal processes)

thinking on each external thing having an internal thing as we
process, daydream, etc them, and how these internal things resonate
and build with each other, and this resonating also happens
externally. both externally and internally parts develop that attempt
to direct other parts — either to sustain an important norm, or to
strengthen the problem from attending to and considering it strongly.

situations like terror and severe dissonance give areas of severe
unsettlement where things can resonate and strengthen in unmoderated
and often strongly defined ways