Cryptocurrency: Fuck SEC and Pathetic #WarOnCrypto, They Tryna Battle? Meet Our Crypto Powered War Machine, Bitches!

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 14:14:10 PDT 2023

All of this anti-Crypto action is coming from much higher levels...
Pol, Deep State, Bankster, and Elite levels of high. Crypto Freedom
has them all in the first stages of survival mode panic response...
this is what you're seeing today. Expect outright violence from
them before long. Be prepared to defend against and win that.

In part...

- Binance is Democrats payback for CZ role in triggering the
de-Donering of their SBF FTX fraud kickback scheme.

- Coinbase is Democrats move [1] against the growing
Republican pro-Crypto Party elements.

Binance, Coinbase, pro-Crypto Parties, and Crypto will win.

Join The Fight for Crypto Freedom !!!

Gary Gensler admits to USA War On Crypto, sinister CBDC plans...

https://twitter.com/TerraSolis17/status/1666293514173308928
When tyrants like this utter complete nonsense and are after
your money it's time to stand up and stack up $Genslr read up
and wake up.
https://mrgenslr.vip/the-movement-coin-manifesto/

https://twitter.com/GRDecter/status/1666419437304524800
Gary Gensler is out to kill crypto: "We don't need more digital
currency, we have digital currency. It's called the US dollar."
Sets the stage for a Central Bank Digital Currency, where the
government controls every aspect of our financial life.

https://twitter.com/TerraSolis17/status/1666429491088859136
Watch lying politician Gensler squirm under fire from Donalds.

"Gary is not doing this out of the goodness of his heart. He claims it's
for "protection of retail investors" but it's nothing of the sort."

[1] US Parties could not resist taking a bit of sides on crypto.
This move perhaps somewhat similar to the FUD'ing and
censor cutting off of trucker covid lockdown freedom crowdfunding...
as bits of sides were taken with covid too.