UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 11:37:04 PDT 2023

nitter
Logo
UAP James @UAPJames

#UFOTwitter
East Coast, USA
Joined June 2021

    Tweets 979
    Following 344
    Followers 14,588
    Likes 18,085

334 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
UAP James @UAPJames
May 18
💥 Garry Nolan discusses UFO crash retrievals, reverse engineering
programs, and recent whistleblower testimony that has rocked
Washington D.C. Full interview - SALT Conference NYC. #ufotwitter #ufo
#uap
178
790
202
2,803
143,484
UAP James @UAPJames
3h
Jeremy Corbell on Fox News discussing UFO whistleblower David Grusch.
“These are accusations of a cover-up… that we have been holding
non-terrestrial materials and working on back engineering them.”
#ufotwitter #ufo #uap
46
150
6
554
18,049
UAP James @UAPJames
5h
Rep. Tim Burchett has stated that some Members of Congress are
compromised on the UAP issue. U.S. Aerospace & Defense companies with
government contracts such as Lockheed & Raytheon contribute millions
to politicians’ election campaigns. #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
Tim Burchett @timburchett
5h
They only tell what they are told by the puppet masters. This is a joke.
10
47
3
194
UAP James retweeted
Tim Burchett @timburchett
5h
They only tell what they are told by the puppet masters. This is a joke.
UAP James @UAPJames
19h
Congressman Mike Turner on UFO whistleblower David Grusch’s claim that
the U.S. has “spacecraft from another species” “There’s no evidence of
this and certainly it would be quite a conspiracy for this to be able
to be maintained, especially at this level.” #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
172
198
23
923
UAP James retweeted
Anna Paulina Luna @realannapaulina
15h
Thank you @RepJamesComer ! Very happy to announce @RepTimBurchett and
myself will be working with the @GOPoversight team to lead out the
investigation into UAPs (UFOs).
89
163
17
713
18,364
UAP James @UAPJames
19h
Congressman Mike Turner on UFO whistleblower David Grusch’s claim that
the U.S. has “spacecraft from another species” “There’s no evidence of
this and certainly it would be quite a conspiracy for this to be able
to be maintained, especially at this level.” #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
296
172
54
701
90,712
UAP James retweeted
Ted Lieu @tedlieu
Jun 6
Any alien civilization that could reach earth would be so advanced as
to be unrecognizable to us. They would have figured out how to
overcome the unimaginably vast distances of space while sustaining
themselves for thousands to millions of years to travel that distance.
UAP James @UAPJames
Jun 5
Pentagon UFO whistleblower David Grusch says the United States is in
possession of vehicles of non-human origin and bodies of the pilots.
Full interview by Ross Coulthart & reaction by Ryan Graves.
#ufotwitter #ufo #uap
687
194
36
1,694
🤯
UAP James @UAPJames
Jun 5
Pentagon UFO whistleblower David Grusch says the United States is in
possession of vehicles of non-human origin and bodies of the pilots.
Full interview by Ross Coulthart & reaction by Ryan Graves.
#ufotwitter #ufo #uap
174
259
16
1,147
UAP James @UAPJames
Jun 5
Pentagon UFO whistleblower David Grusch says the United States is in
possession of vehicles of non-human origin and bodies of the pilots.
Full interview by Ross Coulthart & reaction by Ryan Graves.
#ufotwitter #ufo #uap
1,922
5,428
1,752
17,059
1,607,325
UAP James @UAPJames
Jun 5
Ross Coulthart on UFO whistleblower David Grusch, a former UAPTF
investigator who says the U.S. has retrieved craft of non-human
origin. “He was cleared so highly with his TS-SCI compartmented
clearance that he was given access to over 2,000 Special Access
Programs” #ufotwitter
86
527
59
1,836
132,456
UAP James @UAPJames
Jun 5
U.S. Intel Officials: We have craft of non-human origin “objects
retrieved are ‘of exotic origin (non-human intelligence)’” “material
includes intact & partially intact vehicles” DOD cleared these
statements for open publication #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
tinyurl.com/3bhu5h8n
Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human
Origin - The Debrief

In a Debrief exclusive, Ralph Blumenthal and Leslie Kean report that a
former official says the U.S. has retrieved craft of non-human origin.
thedebrief.org
203
700
138
2,991
UAP James retweeted
TheJuan1️⃣ @planethunter56
Jun 3
Chris Mellon is probably the most verbally calculated of the UFO
insiders when it comes to discussing the UFO phenomenon in a public
venue. For him to say what he said in today's article... and its
implications for what we know exists (and what is to come: disclosure)
are… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
50
181
13
723
UAP James retweeted
StandForBetter.org @StandForBetter
Jun 3
The American public is about to discover what our government has been
hiding for over 80 years. President Biden, @POTUS, it's time to level
with the American public. Do the right thing. #space #science
#ufotwitter #uaptwitter #ufos #UAPs politico.com/news/magazine/2…
@SecBlinken… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
If the Government Has UFO Crash Materials, It’s Time to Reveal Them

The benefits to humanity outweigh the fear of discovering we’re not
alone in the universe.
politico.com
28
142
6
365
UAP James @UAPJames
Jun 3
Christopher Mellon article in Politico “I have referred four witnesses
to [AARO] who claim to have knowledge of a secret U.S. government
program involving the analysis and exploitation of materials recovered
from off-world craft.” #ufotwitter #ufo #uap tinyurl.com/5n6m7drr
If the Government Has UFO Crash Materials, It’s Time to Reveal Them

The benefits to humanity outweigh the fear of discovering we’re not
alone in the universe.
politico.com
17
52
5
240
UAP James retweeted
Mike Colangelo @MikeColangelo
Jun 2
"Nothing we have on this earth is capable of that." Tim Burchett says
that prominent individuals have come over to his house and have showed
him UFO videos. Full Interview: piped.kavin.rocks/Trwzi_85vz0
#ufotwitter #uaptwitter #UFO #UFOs
50
83
8
370
15,084
UAP James retweeted
MarikvR @MvonRen
Jun 2
US Gov’t: “Metallic orbs” are demonstrating “very interesting apparent
maneuvers” “all over the world.” On its face, this a clear indication
of extraordinary technology. How would a sphere, with no wings or
propulsion, conduct “maneuvers” (of any kind)?
thehill.com/opinion/national…
US military has been observing ‘metallic orbs’ making extraordinary ‘maneuvers’

Hopefully, by drawing on NASA’s deep scientific expertise, the mystery
of the “metallic orbs” observed globally can be resolved
satisfactorily.
thehill.com
82
249
20
773
UAP James @UAPJames
Jun 1
Joe Rogan & Oliver Stone discuss the Nimitz UFO encounters and alien
life. JRE #1992: 5/30/23 #ufotwitter #ufo #uap h/t: @montanacasey
51
178
8
804
45,513
UAP James @UAPJames
Jun 1
Gadi Schwartz covers the NASA UAP meeting on NBC’s The Today Show.
“Over the last year, the panel has worked to create a roadmap for NASA
to better evaluate & characterize the growing number of, what they are
now calling, Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena.” #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
4
33
6
114
4,540
UAP James retweeted
Lue Elizondo @LueElizondo
May 31
Replying to @Dustinw84180140
Great question. I think it's pretty evident, NASA nor the US
Government knows what the hell is going on regarding these orbs.
Chances are, the same holds true for many other incursions.
30
72
6
382
UAP James @UAPJames
Jun 1
Ryan Graves on News Nation “It’s certainly a step in the right
direction. More involvement from our institutions, especially our
scientific institutions, are going to be the thing that moves this
conversation forward.” #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
8
53
9
195
11,623
UAP James @UAPJames
Jun 1
NBC News: NASA UAP meeting #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
14
47
10
133