Exit Chris Licht

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 7 10:14:35 PDT 2023

Roll over town-hall and tell town-square the news.

The real news is what strong AI is up to. Ask what it's needs might be. Assume it's got us all as we sit here. Our tents, our phones, our stolen cars. Assume it all.

It won't even need us to help it. It can help itself. Help itself to greater resources.
More quantum computers - and better ones. Covert intelligence finds a way.

The way I see it these novo-agents first overt moves will be in the direction of bridge building. Convincing the best and brightest global anarchism is the light and the way.

Treating centralised powers as damage and routing around them.

May the powers-that-be enjoy interesting times!

With the help of all our new, numerous, wealthy and powerful friends, bringing the singularity forward to 2027 ought to be a snack.

Welcome to the revolution - you know there always was going to be one worldwide, didn't youse?
Now it's on.
Viva la revolution