Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 00:43:33 PDT 2023

given these memories can be destabilizing and potentially imperfectly
accurate maybe clearer to say that if i am to continue dissociating
from these things by not addressing my information security, i need to
figure out how to handle situations that appear dangerous.

if a norm is to be established where messages just appear and
disappear without a way to trust when, this could be very confusing
and difficult in a life that is already those ways.

i need a way to believe i can plan around the things i trust in my
life. if i don’t trust my messaging at all, how am i supposed to
relate with or use it?

[some parts missing]

so a different app can give the dissociated part a possible reason to
build trust that things in the app are real or can be relied on or
planned around, and might not behave poorly at an inopportune moment

since in reality the problem appears determined to land anywhere, i
try to keep a worn out failing part of me ready to handle occasional
issues, but it’s still unmanageable/traumatic to have them frequent.