Cryptocurrency: The Curious World Of Islamic Muslim Bitcoiners

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 21:05:20 PDT 2023

While Islam Sharia Caliphate is incompatible with, and essentially
instructs to conquer all non-Muslims, up to and including murdering
all those who Speak Freedom, hypocrisy, and defects out against it,
refuse to be enslaved or pay religious tax, etc... such as might
Anarchists, Libertarians, Agorists, Christians, Atheists and literally everyone
else but Muslims.. sound money is somewhat uniquely represented...

Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner

Co-founder of @BitcoinMajlis. #Bitcoin Maximalist. Altcoins are scams.
#Bitcoin is anti-Riba. Austrian Economics. Podcast:
anchor.fm/muslim-bitcoiner
medium.com/@Muslim_Bitcoiner
Joined June 2021

    Tweets 10,008
    Following 4,868
    Followers 6,314
    Likes 76,012

432 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
Of all the sins, Riba is the least understood. We know that it's super
haram and abhorrent, but we don't really know why, other than "it
exploits the poor", but it's actually much more destructive than that.
Let me explain... 👇
71
1,238
85
3,237
Show this thread
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ retweeted
Richard “Dick” Whitman (🌎/21M) @GhostofWhitman
1h
Everything in “#crypto” that’s not bitcoin… …is designed enrich
exchanges & multi-millionaire insiders at the expense of
under-informed newbies & the little guy who thinks he’s buying a lotto
ticket. It’s truly a more rigged version of the fiat economy
1
3
1
18
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ retweeted
Dr. Yasir Qadhi @YasirQadhi
1h
Muslims are the last bastion of morality in the West. I say this with
a tinge of sadness, as we want people of all faiths and backgrounds to
come together on this topic and protect our children. We CANNOT allow
the teaching of immorality in schools.
Ford Fischer @FordFischer
5h
VIDEO THREAD: "Protect our children!" Today a Muslim-led coalition
rallied outside the Montgomery County Maryland School Board against
the removal of an "opt-out" option from human sexuality related
material. Pro-LGBT activists counter-protested, chanting "secular
schools!"
Show this thread
19
120
6
561
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ retweeted
Jizya Collector @_jizyacollector
3h
Honestly I believe the main reason is due to riba, the rising cost of
living, inflation and the relatively low minimum wage is what is
preventing young Muslims from marrying. That's why the growing trend
now is that Muslims are marrying in their late 20s to early 30s
Ismail Kamdar @IsmailKamdar
19h
Why are so many young Muslims finding it difficult to get married
these days? Share with me your honest thoughts on this, don't hold
back.
Show this thread
1
14
1
27
Show this thread
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ retweeted
Bitcoin Majlis @BitcoinMajlis
2h
It finally arrived!!
2
12
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ retweeted
Eric Yakes @ericyakes
6h
Government money that starts off fiat is never adopted by the public
That's why it always started w/ gold and gradually became fiat People
first notice this bc they feel poorer And now are realizing that it's
not bc of capitalism - it's bc the government controls their money
2
4
18
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ retweeted
Coinbits | DCA into bitcoin @CoinbitsApp
5h
Thanks for the memories 🥹
6
10
45
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ retweeted
Mustafa ⚡ @MuatafaGMI
6h
TAKE YOUR BITCOIN OUT OF THE EXCHANGES NOW!
The Block @TheBlock__
6h
SEC files motion to freeze cryptocurrency held by Binance.US
theblock.co/post/233369/sec-…
1
4
11
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ retweeted
Alp @ghetto_muslim
5h
Come on guys, 900,000 Sats left for the bull on the right.
@OrphansOfUganda @orphansofuganda
7h
Replying to @orphansofuganda @BitcoinMajlis
Two black bull, when say the black bull is not available, I mean the
first animal on the left, and on the right is available and less with
900,000sats to be paid off, so far two brothers have paid on it
2,000,000. DM and donate via lightning ⚡ orphansofuganda at 8333.mobi.
thanks
2
3
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
6h
A quick summary of the issues I see with the Keynesian concepts used
in islamic economics
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
7h
Replying to @SafdarAlam
Good thing I just got Twitter blue! 😂 So first let's address what
some of the fallacies are that are found in islamic economics/finance
Let's pick a book. Here are excerpts from the book "Understanding
Islamic finance" by Muhammad Ayub. This chapter is from
"Distinguishing… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
12
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ retweeted
Orange Pill Pharmacist @FinneJay
7h
If your coin was decentralized, why would you care what the SEC does?
8
10
1
74
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ retweeted
Samson Mow @Excellion
8h
The Crypto people are right. Now is the time for us to stand together.
First they need to sell their shitcoins, cease the decentralization
theatre, and stop enabling outright scams. #Bitcoin only.
13
153
17
973
Show this thread
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
7h
"Fiqh-making which is integrated into the State, and captured by it
much like the production of money or monetary policy will only serve
to green-light Cybernetic bidah." Brilliant read by @IbnMaghrebi!
Ibn Maghreb @IbnMaghrebi
9h
Notes on Techno-Nafs and Algorithmic Culture listed.to/@TheIqraFiles/4474…
Show this thread
1
4
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ retweeted
The Secret Muslim Banker @SecMuslimBanker
8h
Brilliant video. Most people arguing against the capitalist system are
too fixated on looking at the negative effects of central banking and
interest rates. None of them discuss the root cause of our economic
ills. Capitalism is good. Commoditisation of money is bad.
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
Jun 6
"If you're going to talk about the pitfalls of capitalism and you
don't understand central banking, well we've gotta go back to
square-one, brother." (@LibertyLockPod testifyin') There is always an
element of the left that obstinately refuses to learn this.
2
4
15
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ retweeted
Mike Still @MikeStillBTC
8h
I love a Jack Mallers rant. This one from July 2021, on Brian
Armstrong and Coinbase. Choose your fighter. Jack vs Brian. I choose
Jack.
101
331
68
1,474
65,491
Show this thread
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ retweeted
₿ased Kraken @TheMoneyTech
8h
This is your brain on social brainwashing propaganda —> thinking
certain regulation is bad, while other regulation is good. —— The
difference between crypto and fiat is the number of guns owned and
operated by the two groups. Everything else, IQ included, exactly the
same! 🤷‍♂️😂🤣
RYAN SΞAN ALTCOIN - rsa.eth 🏴🦇🔊 @RyanSAdams
13h
ok, it's time for us to take action against the SEC. file the
lawsuits. call the senators. send the money. let's coordinate. what's
the best way for US citizens to push back?
1
1
3
GIF
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ retweeted
Alan ₿ Watts ⚡️ @alanbwt
9h
The reason so many people get mad at Bitcoiners is because our mere
existence negates the knee-jerk reaction of, “But who could have seen
this coming?” #Bitcoin
1
6
18
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ retweeted
MacroJack @macrojack21
9h
Central banks and governments conspire to steal the wealth of the
masses via inflation and taxation. We sacrifice time for money that
the Ruling Class can create from nothing. When they issue debt/create
currency, they are stealing our time. #Bitcoin fixes time theft.
8
35
4
96
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
9h
Literally these first 2 chapters address 95% of the faulty concepts
found in any islamic economics textbook
Alex Younkin @alyounkin
Jun 6
These chapter alone make this book worth it. @saifedean Mind boggling.
4
11
57
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ retweeted
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
Jun 6
"If you're going to talk about the pitfalls of capitalism and you
don't understand central banking, well we've gotta go back to
square-one, brother." (@LibertyLockPod testifyin') There is always an
element of the left that obstinately refuses to learn this.
14
45
7
219
2,700
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ retweeted
JeThoreau🔸BTC🔸∞/21m 🌎🌍🌏 @JeThoreau
11h
Sadly, the Leftists back at “square one” understood this Fiat central
banking is ESSENTIAL for implementing communism Marx himself even
specified it as the fifth “plank” of the Communist Manifesto The U.S.
has NOT been truly capitalist since 1913 #EndTheFed #BTC fixes this
The Grammatical Fiction @Koestghost
Jun 6
"If you're going to talk about the pitfalls of capitalism and you
don't understand central banking, well we've gotta go back to
square-one, brother." (@LibertyLockPod testifyin') There is always an
element of the left that obstinately refuses to learn this.
8
16
1
49
Load more

https://twitter.com/MBitcoiner/status/1510360631718735875

nitter
Logo
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
Of all the sins, Riba is the least understood. We know that it's super
haram and abhorrent, but we don't really know why, other than "it
exploits the poor", but it's actually much more destructive than that.
Let me explain... 👇

Apr 2, 2022 · 8:56 PM UTC · Twitter for Android
71
1,238
85
3,237
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
The truly destructive aspects of Riba can only be understood in the
context of our modern monetary system, where Riba powers the global
economy. The dollar, which is the global reserve currency, can only be
created by issuing debt, and in order to make this debt profitable,
3
27
1
188
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
it needs to be tied with interest. The ones that issue debt are the
central banks and commercial banks. The banks are therefore
incentivized to issue as much debt as possible; it's how they stay in
business. But what does this lead to?
4
17
135
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
Because debt issuance is how money gets created, it leads to everyone
borrowing if they want to effectively participate in the economy, and
they must either pay interest or make money with interest. "well
MBitcoiner, I can just hold dollars and not have to participate in
Riba"
2
14
127
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
This is simply not true. There are 2 problems. One, when you hold
dollars, you are subsidizing everyone else's loans. You enable the
banks to issue more loans when you hold dollars, and you enable the
bank and its customers to earn more interest.
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
Replying to @MBitcoiner
2. Saving cash still involves Riba as you subsidize everyone else's
loan. When you save cash in a bank, you enable banks to loan more
money and profit more from Riba. @saifedean talks about this in "The
Fiat Standard" "The fiat system thus taxes savers and subsidizes
borrowers"
Show this thread
2
12
2
100
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
Two, the dollars that you hold were instantiated from Riba. A dollar
can only be created through interest. Think this through, how does
holding a Riba generated token help you to avoid Riba? All you do is
strengthen it.
2
7
94
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
So it should be clear now that Riba is tied with the money that we
use. This graphic from @timevalueofbtc and annotated by
@SandwichOfEarl is a great summary of how Riba is at the base of our
money. nitter.pw/SandwichOfEarl/s… OK but how is riba destructive?
We're getting there...
SandwichOfEarl ⚡ @SandwichOfEarl
Replying to @SafdarAlam
Muslims should be at the forefront of understanding #Bitcoin but sadly
most are blind to the reality of the current situation 👇
1
8
80
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
With fiat, it's no longer economical or profitable to produce things
of value. Businesses just need to find ways to pass on debt at higher
interest rates than what was initially borrowed. It's no coincidence
that big businesses like Target and Amazon issue credit cards to...
4
16
2
123
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
... their customers. It's not a consequence of "capitalism", it's the
incentives created by Riba which compel businesses to participate in
interest rate arbitrage. @saifedean explains this in The Fiat
Standard.
4
14
130
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
When you have an economy that's basically powered by profiting through
cleverly passing on debt, nothing of real value gets created.
Businesses need to continually cut costs to produce goods of lower
quality to earn profits faster than the rate of inflation.
2
19
3
117
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
Another destructive aspect concerns the creation of artificial market
demand. When everyone has access to cheap debt, the prices of goods
and services increase, making them inaccessible to the poor.
@c_hashreview has a great thread about this:
BTC/Zero - Muaawiyah Tucker @c_hashreview
1/ Ribaa (interest), Loans, Finance, what are the short term & long
term harms of it? Many Muslims accept that Riba is harmful, but few
think beyond the immediate harm, & the more deeper harms often are
overlooked. Let’s have a glance at some.
Show this thread
2
6
1
78
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
Another destructive aspect of Riba concerns its massive cost. All
interest eventually needs to be paid back by human labor. There's no
getting around this. Banks harvest human labor without putting in any
work. Read more here:
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
Usury in the current fiat system allows banks to siphon off the fruits
of humanity's labor, without putting in any work. "All interest is
eventually paid by human effort... The total of this human effort
ultimately is for the benefit of those who create fiat money"
Show this thread
2
8
1
85
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
But then you may be tempted to conclude that only the borrowers are
paying the cost of interest, but in fiat world where debt is money,
everyone pays for it through the loss of purchasing power (inflation).
So ultimately, all of use are paying the cost of Riba with...
1
8
2
79
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
... our precious time and labor. But it's even more sinister than
this. Consider that the federal reserve issues debt to fund war.
@gladstein wrote a fascinating article highlighting the cost of war
through borrowing. bitcoinmagazine.com/.amp/cul…
The Invisible Cost Of War In The Age Of Quantitative Easing

Through increasingly unscrupulous monetary policy, U.S. government
officials mask the costs of war from the American public. Bitcoin
could fix this.
bitcoinmagazine.com
3
8
74
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
Just to give an example from the article: "Americans have by now paid
roughly an additional $1 trillion in interest alone for the privilege
of borrowing to wage conflicts" Do you see it? The astronomical cost
of interest doesn't just end at human labor, it's human lives.
1
8
1
80
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
The neverending wars that the US finds itself in is merely just a
natural progression of having a Riba based monetary system. The
wielders of Riba (cantillionaires) need a constant supply of slaves
and human lives to keep the interest flowing in.
4
7
86
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
When you analyze Riba through a fiat framework, its destructive nature
becomes more apparent. I honestly believe that Riba is the worst
calamity to befall the Ummah, and it's no wonder why the Quran and
Hadith use such harsh language against it. Let's fight it together.
6
26
1
169
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
If you want read about why I believe Bitcoin might be the solution to
this Riba problem, please check out this article, as it builds on most
of the points listed above:
Muslim Bitcoiner ⚡ @MBitcoiner
"The fiat system is based on debt and usury, which is antithetical to
Islamic law. Bitcoin allows for a monetary system that follows the
teachings of the Quran." Thank you @BitcoinMagazine for publishing my
article! bitcoinmagazine.com/culture/…
Show this thread
5