USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 19:04:13 PDT 2023

> BREAKING: Explosive Biden Family Scandal

Marco Polo @MarcoPolo501c3

Nonprofit research group exposing corruption & blackmail.
marcopolo501c3.org
Joined August 2022

    Tweets 1,410
    Following 123
    Followers 99,094
    Likes 125

335 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Marco Polo @MarcoPolo501c3
1h
"The order comes just days after nearly 9,000 photos from Hunter
Biden’s laptop were published online by right wing nonprofit
@MarcoPolo501c3, whose founder has been hired by Lancaster to help
with their case." Story by @JoshTBoswell dailymail.co.uk/news/article…
Hunter Biden told to face judge or land in JAIL in child support case

Arkansas judge told Hunter he must answer or provide evidence for 13
questions, and will hear from both parties on July 10 to 'determine if
a finding of contempt and sanctions are appropriate'.
dailymail.co.uk
12
166
9
333
Marco Polo @MarcoPolo501c3
1h
More from the piece: "The 8,864 pictures posted on
bidenlaptopmedia.com include hundreds of images of the First Son
taking drugs and having sex with prostitutes, as well as family photos
and everyday snaps. The photos published last week include 7,032
mostly from Hunter’s… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
2
26
54
Marco Polo @MarcoPolo501c3
2h
Interview today with @eagleEdMartin: soundcloud.com/pseagles/garr…
Garrett Ziegler — Marco Polo Biden Laptop Research | June 6, 2023...

Garret Ziegler, founder of Marco Polo, talks about their work to
publish the contents of the Hunter Biden laptop. There’s a mountain of
troubling evidence of corruption and chaos from America’s first
soundcloud.com
13
21
Marco Polo retweeted
Joker @13NVESTR13
Jun 1
Marco Polo has released nearly 10,000 pics from Hunter Biden’s laptop
to the public. Link attached bidenlaptopmedia.com/
134
472
48
666
Show this thread
Marco Polo retweeted
dave d @DaveDixonDFW
23h
Best TV interview I’ve seen with Garrett Ziegler. Just passed 1
million views. Hunter Biden’s ‘insane’ laptop exposed: Sex, drugs, and
shady deals piped.kavin.rocks/tf0NwQyiWko via @YouTube
Hunter Biden’s ‘insane’ laptop exposed: Sex, drugs, and shady deals

In an explosive interview with Sky News Australia's Maddie Hale,
Donald Trump's former adviser Garrett Ziegler pulls back the curtain
on Hunter Biden's scand...
youtube.com
2
55
1
81
Marco Polo @MarcoPolo501c3
21h
🚨REMINDER The U.S. pResident took "probably not appropriate" showers
with his own daughter. That is, according to his own daughter:
showerswithjoe.com
52
1,113
54
2,011
Marco Polo @MarcoPolo501c3
21h
Several other characters—in addition to @JoeBiden— are featured in the
jarring journal written by the then-38 year old female: @KreinMD
@howardkrein @HunterBiden @DrBiden @kevinlenane @KateBohner
41
1
116
Marco Polo @MarcoPolo501c3
21h
Today is YE Jianming's 46th birthday. He's either in prison in Beijing
with other has-been CCP princes or he's fish food. Oh, and he was
"partners" with the U.S. pResident's son. Read more: BidenCrimes.info
Dat Bea @BeaLittlefield
Mar 17
Replying to @DavidAsmanfox
As you can see from the sidebar search, there's lots more about Ye
Jianming's relationship to Hunter in the Marco Polo's Report on the
Biden Laptop. @MarcoPolo501c3 Search the name Ye Jianming's name
yourself here: bidenlaptopreport.marcopolou…
2
89
2
156
Marco Polo @MarcoPolo501c3
22h
"The records from BHR were first unearthed by the @MarcoPolo501c3
investigative group and reported on by several media outlets."
Jerry Dunleavy 🇺🇸 @JerryDunleavy
Jun 3
NEW: Hunter Biden’s 10% stake in a Chinese government-linked
investment firm was transferred to Joe Biden’s son’s Hollywood lawyer
who paid off millions of dollars of Hunter’s back taxes, business docs
show. Comer is investigating the “suspicious” move.
washingtonexaminer.com/news/…
1
66
159
Marco Polo retweeted
Unredacted_American @AUnredacted
23h
Replying to @SamSimeonSays @KingMakerFT
Nope. Go to the Report on the Biden Laptop by @MarcoPolo501c3
available for free at Biden.digital Romania starts at p. 177 in the
Business Crimes section
4
21
1
49
Marco Polo @MarcoPolo501c3
Jun 6
BidenCrimes.info
Rep. Anna Paulina Luna @RepLuna
Jun 5
Just left meeting for House Oversight. The @FBI is afraid their
informant will be killed if unmasked, based on the info he has brought
forward about the Biden family.
11
95
4
231
Marco Polo retweeted
Kevin Morris Jet @KevinMorrisJet
Jun 5
April 27, 2023: N311BP leaves VNY (Van Nuys) at 17:53Z, arrives at
KAXH (Houston Southwest) at 20:43Z. Leaves there at 21:35Z and arrives
at ADS (Addison) at 22:20Z. Take off is at 22:55Z with a final
destination for VBT (Bentonville Municipal) landing at 23:38Z.
1
4
1
23
Marco Polo @MarcoPolo501c3
Jun 5
🚨Please watch and share🚨 Quick tutorial video of the UI and cool
features—map, calendar view, month view, et al.—on
BidenLaptopMedia.com Learn more about our work here:
MarcoPolo501c3.org
17
178
13
228
11,790
Marco Polo retweeted
Marcel Myrick  @MMyrick29
Jun 5
Why Americans Across the Country should care about the contents inside
Hunter Biden’s damning laptop? To find out, Here's @MarcoPolo501c3
(Garrett Ziegler) talks to @SkyNewsAust's @MaddieHale.
piped.kavin.rocks/0DhDns_JbSI via @YouTube
2
43
2
84
Marco Polo @MarcoPolo501c3
Jun 5
The photo on the right is not on the Biden Laptop. It's not of Hunter
Biden--this is a common hoax that has been floating around the
Internet for years. The photo on the left is on page 262 in our Report
on the Biden Laptop: bidenlaptopreport.marcopolou…
Brian Sims @Madbumblejacket
Jun 5
Replying to @mfl62 @MarcoPolo501c3
You are evil.
27
203
13
413
Marco Polo @MarcoPolo501c3
Jun 5
Just one of the 128 documented Drug-Related crimes found on the Biden
Laptop. Read more on pgs 400ff: bidenlaptopreport.marcopolou… For more
screenshots and other photos: BidenLaptopMedia.com
Jake Blizzard @blizz46449
Jun 4
#HunterBidenLaptop Bidenlaptopmedia.com
6
102
3
209
Marco Polo @MarcoPolo501c3
Jun 5
This particular drug deal can be found on pages 444ff in our dossier,
replete with PII and the "5Ws & 1H" — bidenlaptopreport.marcopolou…
2
25
71
Marco Polo @MarcoPolo501c3
Jun 5
This is false. The woman in the photo on the left is not Natalie
Biden. This and much more is covered on page 341 in our dossier:
bidenlaptopreport.marcopolou…
schlista @_Schlista
Jun 5
#HunterBiden #JoeBiden #BidenCrimeFamily #NatalieBiden #Pedophile
Photo of Hunter getting a "footie" from his 14 year old niece is on
this site: bidenlaptopmedia.com/
18
93
3
218
Marco Polo retweeted
Defender of the Republic 🇺🇸 @realdefender45
Jun 1
So grateful to @MarcoPolo501c3 for this report and of course I needed
to make sure I had version 2 in my collection! #BidenLaptopMatters
20
97
8
476
Marco Polo retweeted
Just the News @JustTheNews
Jun 1
Nearly 10,000 photos from Hunter Biden's laptop published online
justthenews.com/government/w…
Nearly 10,000 photos from Hunter Biden's laptop published online

The photos, spanning from 2008 to 2019, are available on BidenLaptopMedia.com.
justthenews.com
12
127
7