Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 18:55:22 PDT 2023

nitter
Logo
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox

Writer, video clipper, and pro-freedom citizen journalist with 12
years of healthcare experience. dailyclout.io — inquires:
contactvfox at gmail.com
USA
vigilantfox.substack.com
Joined September 2010

    Tweets 12,075
    Following 1,985
    Followers 453,206
    Likes 17,796

4,797 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
Jun 5
. at ElonMusk Condemns Trudeau’s Actions Against the Truckers: “That’s a
Problem” “If those doing the money exchange or running the money
system can stop people who disagree with them politically, that’s a
huge problem,” Musk expressed. “So that happened in Canada with the
trucker… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
316
5,534
151
17,516
450,215
Show this thread
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
2h
. at TuckerCarlson Signs Off His Very First Show on @Twitter: “We’ve Come
to Twitter, Which We Hope Will Be the Shortwave Radio Under the
Blankets” “Secrecy is a powerful tool of control. ‘Stop asking how we
got so rich. Here’s another story about racism go eat each other.’
That’s… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
21
379
7
1,378
12,494
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
2h
BOMBSHELL: @TuckerCarlson Drops the ‘Story of the Millennium’ - “UFOs
Are Actually Real. And Apparently, So Is Extraterrestrial Life” “A
former Air Force officer who worked for years in military intelligence
came forward as a whistleblower to reveal that the US government has…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
90
379
18
1,464
36,799
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
2h
. at TuckerCarlson: "It's Possible That American Citizens Are the Least
Informed People in the World" "Your average Yak herder in Tajikistan
knows who blew up the Nordstream Pipeline. It's obvious. Does he think
some skinny dude in a dress is actually a girl? Come on. That idea…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
67
834
26
3,261
44,115
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
2h
. at TuckerCarlson Calls Out Lindsay Graham's Bloodthirst for War: 'The
Aroma of Death Has Aroused' Him "It's the best money we've ever
spent," Graham said to Zelensky while celebrating the death of
Russians. "A smile spreads across his thin, quivering lips as he forms
the words,"… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
16
290
6
1,009
9,524
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
2h
. at TuckerCarlson Slams the Corporate Media for Accusing Putin of Waging
War on Himself "Putin did it. Putin did it," says the corporate media
their reasoning was simple. Putin is evil. And evil people do evil…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
23
240
5
909
9,783
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
3h
BREAKING: @TuckerCarlson Launches New Show on Twitter "This morning,
it looks like somebody blew up the Kakhovka Dam in southern Ukraine,"
reported Carlson. "The rushing wall of water wiped out entire
villages, destroyed a critical hydropower plant, and as of tonight,
puts the… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
76
744
28
2,719
49,241
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 retweeted
UngaTheGreat @UngaTheGreat
16h
RFK Jr.: Fox News Suppressed Negative Vaccine Stories for Ad Revenue
“And he said that 75 percent of his advertising revenues for the
nightly news shows were at that point coming from pharma.”
theepochtimes.com/rfk-jr-say…
RFK Jr. Says Fox News Didn't Run Negative Vaccine Stories to Keep Big
Pharma Advertisers

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said Fox News
barred content that reflected negatively on vaccines to ...
theepochtimes.com
20
381
9
889
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
5h
South Korean Researchers Conclude Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis ‘Only
Possible Cause’ for Eight Sudden Deaths Fauci advocated against doing
post-vax autopsies. But to his detriment, family members can demand
new stains to finally attain answers. bit.ly/43rJZHy
Some Sudden Deaths Caused by COVID-19 Vaccines, Autopsies Confirm

Some sudden deaths were caused by COVID-19 vaccines, autopsies have
confirmed. Eight people who died suddenly after receiving ...
theepochtimes.com
37
1,098
19
2,090
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
5h
The Proof Lies in the Autopsied Bodies: Families Can Demand New Stains
to Finally Attain Answers Fauci advocated against doing autopsies, but
it turns out those bodies can still be tested for circulating spike
protein and other variables, even if they died when the shots first…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
9
146
312
6,926
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
5h
The Proof Lies in the Autopsied Bodies: Families Can Demand New Stains
to Finally Attain Answers Fauci advocated against doing autopsies, but
it turns out those bodies can still be tested for circulating spike
protein and other variables, even if they died when the shots first…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
40
2
96
6,926
Show this thread
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 retweeted
Children’s Health Defense @ChildrensHD
7h
Dr. Mike Yeadon: “It’s Irrational to Follow What the Government’s
Telling You” “If you follow the government’s narrative and Jessica
[Rose] and I are right, you are going to lose your freedom and
probably your life,” warned Dr. Yeadon. “That sounds quite bad.” “So
let’s explore… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
7
292
5
594
8,023
Show this thread
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 retweeted
Catturd ™ @catturd2
9h
Replying to @elonmusk @VigilantFox @CommunityNotes
I don’t need a community note to tell me ivermectin works. It does.
203
510
4
5,099
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 retweeted
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
9h
Here’s a snippet of the linked video for @ElonMusk and
@CommunityNotes. The FDA placed a hyperlink on its website
(fda.gov/consumers/consumer-u…). And once you click on it, you’re
taken to a repository of 89 different studies
(docs.google.com/spreadsheets…). @EpochTimes went in and…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
26
159
4
538
14,056
Show this thread
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 retweeted
Replying to @elonmusk @CommunityNotes
Here’s a snippet of that linked video, @ElonMusk. The FDA placed a
hyperlink on its website (fda.gov/consumers/consumer-u…). And once you
click on it, you’re taken to a repository of 89 different studies
(docs.google.com/spreadsheets…). @EpochTimes went in and filtered that
database in… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
46
431
7
1,478
32,380
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 retweeted
Elon Musk @elonmusk
10h
Replying to @VigilantFox
Is this accurate @CommunityNotes?
1,155
641
41
8,050
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
11h
Pfizer Report 74: Lipid Nanoparticles Corrupt Nature Post-shot
“inflammation is occurring throughout people’s bodies and weakening
their immune systems.” “Lipid nanoparticles cause harm to humans, and
there is no known way to remove them from the body.”
dailyclout.io/report-74-lipi…
Report 74: Lipid Nanoparticles Corrupt Nature

Report 74: Lipid Nanoparticles Corrupt Nature This report delves into
the history of lipid nanoparticles, as well as their use by
pharmaceuti
dailyclout.io
92
1,714
75
2,967
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
12h
The FDA Just Owned Itself The agency claims that ivermectin does not
work against COVID-19 — but in order to prove that point, they link to
studies that say that it does. bit.ly/Ivermectin-Announceme…
Exposing the FDA’s Orwellian Lie About Ivermectin | Facts Matter

It seems like the messaging that’s coming down to us, the American
citizens, from our own federal government ...
theepochtimes.com
412
4,837
159
13,791
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
9h
Here’s a snippet of the linked video for @ElonMusk and
@CommunityNotes. The FDA placed a hyperlink on its website
(fda.gov/consumers/consumer-u…). And once you click on it, you’re
taken to a repository of 89 different studies
(docs.google.com/spreadsheets…). @EpochTimes went in and…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
26
159
4
538
14,056
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
22h
“Spike Protein Is Probably One of the Most Toxic Compounds Human
Beings Can Be Exposed to” The harms of spike protein, per Dr. Paul
Marik: • inflammation • clotting • causes autoantibodies • damages
endothelium • activates genetic pathways, which leads to cancer
104
3,194
140
4,811
126,965
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
22h
Full Interview: bit.ly/De-Spike
‘The Spike Goes to Every Organ System’–Dr. Paul Marik on mRNA in the
COVID-19 Vaccine Vs. Natural...

“We make up about 4 percent of the global population in America, yet
we consume 55 percent of ...
theepochtimes.com
17
294
7
530
Load more

nitter
Logo
UngaTheGreat @UngaTheGreat

Data Scientist | Citizen Journalist
U.S.A
unga.id
Joined August 2021

    Tweets 8,898
    Following 822
    Followers 25,866
    Likes 19,967

2,247 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
UngaTheGreat @UngaTheGreat
May 28
Accidental Discovery Reveals DNA Contamination in Covid-19 Vaccines
Kevin McKernan, a genomic scientist, discovered DNA contamination in
Pfizer and Moderna Covid-19 vaccines while trying to solve a
sequencing problem. He found that the vaccines, which were supposed to
contain… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
48
915
46
1,240
UngaTheGreat retweeted
Chief Nerd @TheChiefNerd
1h
New shirt & hoodie design just dropped in the shop. Link is in my bio
if you want to pick one up. 🤓
2
10
1
42
1,290
UngaTheGreat @UngaTheGreat
2h
Every reason to dump @Nike and join @JJudahIsaac’s #WeAreUnitus.
1
4
16
UngaTheGreat retweeted
Green Lives Matter @Ultrafrog17
3h
I'm starting to sense a pattern: Ukraine blew up the Nord Stream
pipeline, blamed Russia, independent journalists exposed the truth.
Ukraine shot a missile into Poland, blamed Russia, independent
journalists exposed the truth. Ukraine "likely" blew up the Kakhova
dam, blamed… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
9
123
10
242
UngaTheGreat @UngaTheGreat
3h
Tucker Carlson on Dam Attack: 'Ukrainians Probably Blew It Up' “… the
Ukrainians probably blew it up, just as you would assume they blew up
Nord Stream… in fact, the Ukrainians did do that, as we now know.”
nitter.pw/TuckerCarlson/st… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
Tucker Carlson
4
16
69
6,214,465
UngaTheGreat @UngaTheGreat
16h
RFK Jr.: Fox News Suppressed Negative Vaccine Stories for Ad Revenue
“And he said that 75 percent of his advertising revenues for the
nightly news shows were at that point coming from pharma.”
theepochtimes.com/rfk-jr-say…
RFK Jr. Says Fox News Didn't Run Negative Vaccine Stories to Keep Big
Pharma Advertisers

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said Fox News
barred content that reflected negatively on vaccines to ...
theepochtimes.com
20
388
9
911
UngaTheGreat @UngaTheGreat
20h
Dr. David Bell: Unmasking the WHO's Centralization of Power “… [WHO]
is heavily influenced by private interests, particularly interests
that have that are very conflicted financially around health
emergencies and pandemics.” @bell00david, @JanJekielek,
@AmThoughtLeader nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
4
44
1
86
1,688
UngaTheGreat @UngaTheGreat
20h
Full Interview 👇🏽 theepochtimes.com/dr-david-b…
Dr. David Bell: The Real Meaning of Recent WHO Negotiations and the
‘One Health’ Ideology [ATL:NOW]

The World Health Organization (WHO) just concluded a new round of
negotiations around a new pandemic treaty and ...
theepochtimes.com
10
19
UngaTheGreat @UngaTheGreat
20h
The 'Sickest Generation': Kennedy Jr. on Vaccines and Chronic Diseases
“This is the sickest generation of kids that we've ever anybody has
ever produced... All of them are listed as vaccine side effects. All
of them began around 1989 When the vaccine schedule exploded.”…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
2
38
78
883
UngaTheGreat @UngaTheGreat
20h
Full Interview 👇🏽 theepochtimes.com/bobby-kenn…
Bob Kennedy Jr. Hit With Shocking News | Facts Matter

Over the weekend, I had the opportunity to meet with Robert F. Kennedy
Jr., who is currently running ...
theepochtimes.com
3
9
UngaTheGreat retweeted
Marco Polo @MarcoPolo501c3
21h
🚨REMINDER The U.S. pResident took "probably not appropriate" showers
with his own daughter. That is, according to his own daughter:
showerswithjoe.com
51
1,111
54
2,009
Show this thread
UngaTheGreat retweeted
Benny Johnson @bennyjohnson
Jun 6
The FBI is afraid that the whistleblower who has exposed the Joe Biden
Bribery Scheme will be MURDERED if his identity is revealed. The Biden
Crime Family is so terrified of America finding out the extent of how
filthy and corrupt they are, that they are willing to kill anyone…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
1,730
7,813
294
26,431
UngaTheGreat @UngaTheGreat
23h
🧐
Rasmussen Reports @Rasmussen_Poll
Jun 6
65% Now Suspect Feds Provoked Riot - and that figure will be climbing.
J6 Unmasked: Security footage confirms Senate door opened, allowing
300 to enter Capitol freely justthenews.com/government/c… via
@JustTheNews
5
17
UngaTheGreat retweeted
General Mike Flynn @GenFlynn
Jun 5
Yup Kanekoa is great! @KanekoaTheGreat is breaking stories that deal
with the very fabric of our constitution. Keep an eye on this page.
@elonmusk keep up, it just starting to get interesting. The line up of
presidential candidates you are bringing into twitter spaces need to…
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
Jun 3
Next week, I will reveal a shocking story of how the FBI is shielding
two firms closely tied to the Chinese government, which have financed
and developed an American election software company for the past 15
years, all while transferring confidential election data back to
China.… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
Show this thread
69
1,083
22
2,419
UngaTheGreat @UngaTheGreat
Jun 5
WHO Adopts EU's Digital COVID-19 Passport for Global Health Network
The @WHO aims to use the EU's digital vaccine passport framework for
additional use cases beyond COVID-19, such as digitizing the
International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis.
theepochtimes.com/who-adopts… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
22
106
9
108
UngaTheGreat retweeted
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
Jun 5
. at RobertKennedyJr to @ElonMusk: There’s Never Been a Time in History
When the Good Guys Were Censoring Free Speech “There’s never been a
time in history when we look back and say that the people who are
censoring free speech were the good guys. They’re always the bad guys.
It’s… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
177
2,797
94
10,569
245,380
Show this thread
UngaTheGreat @UngaTheGreat
Jun 5
Mikki, Nadia, and the crew are gifted with extraordinary abilities. I
wholeheartedly encourage you to experience "Plandemic 3: The Great
Awakening." Watching the unjust treatment around the world through
Mikki's lens was a unique and compelling experience—it infuses a
fresh…
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
Jun 5
On Saturday, we premiered my new film to a packed house of 2,500,
thousands of watch parties around the world, and people in over 200
countries & territories. We celebrated the cast and prominent
truth-tellers on the red carpet, hearing their perspectives on the
most pressing… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
1
9
27
UngaTheGreat retweeted
Tracy Beanz @tracybeanz
Jun 5
FBI = Faith Based Institution uncoverdc.com/2023/06/05/fbi…
@tracybeanz @UncoverDC @RealSteveFriend #FBIPride #fbi
#FaithBasedInstitution
FBI = Faith Based Institution - UncoverDC

The FBI is a faith-based institution wholly given over to the Church
of Woke and the rejection of the Judeo-Christian principles...
uncoverdc.com
11
65
5
144
UngaTheGreat @UngaTheGreat
Jun 5
HHS and CMS Officially Withdraw COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate for
Healthcare Facilities Announced on May 1st, 2023, the vaccination
requirement will be formally removed through an 82-page final rule set
to be published in the Federal Register on June 5, 2023.
beckershospitalreview.com/wo… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
2
13
21
UngaTheGreat @UngaTheGreat
Jun 5
Korean National Study Reveals Significant Cardiovascular Risk in Young
Males Post COVID-19 Vaccination A Korean research team conducted a
nationwide analysis of the incidence of COVID-19 vaccine-related
myocarditis. The study, covering over 44 million vaccinated
individuals,… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
1
9
17
UngaTheGreat @UngaTheGreat
Jun 5
Study 👇🏽 academic.oup.com/eurheartj/a…
COVID-19 vaccination-related myocarditis: a Korean nationwide study

AbstractAims. A comprehensive nationwide study on the incidence and
outcomes of COVID-19 vaccination-related myocarditis (VRM) is in
need.Methods and results. A
academic.oup.com
6
Load more