UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 11:22:07 PDT 2023

nitter
Logo
John Greenewald, Jr. @blackvaultcom

Creator: TheBlackVault.com | Filed: 10,000+ #FOIAs | 3.1+ Million
pages online | YouTube: bit.ly/3dN2b3W | Patreon: bit.ly/2Jmy7A3 |
theblackvault at tuta.io
Castaic, CA
TheBlackVault.com
Joined September 2009

    Tweets 26,660
    Following 2,891
    Followers 97,421
    Likes 12,977

4,396 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
John Greenewald, Jr. @blackvaultcom
Jun 1
Do you like The Black Vault? It's 100% free, and archives 3.2+ MILLION
pages of government documents obtained via #FOIA. Help support it on
Patreon, or sending in a $1, or whatever works for you. 100% of all
proceeds go to the site and nothing else.
theblackvault.com/documentar…
Donate to The Black Vault - The Black Vault

Can you help support The Black Vault? For as little as $1 a month, you
not only help this site IMMENSELY, but you get some exclusive stuff in
the process! To learn more about donating on Patreon,...
theblackvault.com
8
13
2
83
John Greenewald, Jr. @blackvaultcom
2h
There is no doubt that on some days, I am this guy.
16
5
2
167
GIF
John Greenewald, Jr. @blackvaultcom
5h
Regardless of the truth behind the major claims made by yesterday's
whistleblower on "non-human craft" - if what was printed about him was
true that he was at the NRO as a representative to the UAPTF in 2021,
he would've been here at the time of this:
theblackvault.com/documentar…
Highly Classified NRO System Detects Possible “Tic-Tac” Object in 2021
- The Black Vault

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFclfz837Dc In 2021, a highly
classified system within the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
detected what it described as a small (
theblackvault.com
23
41
1
211
John Greenewald, Jr. @blackvaultcom
18h
Although I have a follow up submitted to the Pentagon, here is their
official response (as also published by News Nation) from Sue Gough,
Department of Defense Spokesperson on today's major UAP/UFO story
being copy and pasted, errrrr, I mean, being reported on within
various… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
90
27
5
182
John Greenewald, Jr. @blackvaultcom
18h
Here is the News Nation piece on today's "craft of non-human origin"
story. (h/t @UAPJames for the video...)
46
111
14
497
17,504
John Greenewald, Jr. @blackvaultcom
18h
And subsequent written piece: newsnationnow.com/space/mili…
Military whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program

Grusch said he the government has been lying to the American public for decades.
newsnationnow.com
4
9
1
60
John Greenewald, Jr. @blackvaultcom
19h
It's not about what you believe... ...it's about what you can prove.
94
32
6
314
GIF
John Greenewald, Jr. @blackvaultcom
20h
"Robert Hanssen, a former FBI agent who was one of the most damaging
spies in American history, was found dead in his prison cell Monday
morning, according to the Bureau of Prisons."
cbsnews.com/news/robert-hans…
Robert Hanssen, American convicted of spying for Russia, dead at 79

Robert Hanssen, one of the most damaging spies in American history,
was found dead in his prison cell.
cbsnews.com
8
10
34
John Greenewald, Jr. @blackvaultcom
22h
Leslie Kean posted on Facebook that her and @ralphblu passed on
Washington Post publishing their piece about "non-human origin" craft,
because WaPo was taking too much time. So, they went to the Debrief
because they were "under growing pressure." Pressure by whom?
102
40
7
386
John Greenewald, Jr. @blackvaultcom
22h
So, this appears to be a coordinated strategic message copy and pasted
by both authors. Hmm... nitter.pw/ralphblu/status/… I won't read into
that, but interesting that it is. So, I'll say again, "pressure" by
whom? You can't make such a claim about an 'explosive' story with…
Ralph Blumenthal @ralphblu
22h
To be clear -- the Washington Post did not pass on our UAP story.
Leslie and I took it to the Debrief because we were under growing
pressure to publish it very quickly. The Post needed more time and we
couldn't wait. #UAP #UFOs #flyingsaucers #ET #aliens
#extraterrestrials
50
15
132
John Greenewald, Jr. @blackvaultcom
23h
👇
Jason Leopold @JasonLeopold
23h
#FOIA INSANITY @USNavy FOIA office mailed me a letter dated March 21
-- the envelope is postmarked April 29 -- that *I just rec'd TODAY*
regarding a request I filed in 2017. They want to know if I am still
interested in receiving the docs & gave me 30 days to respond 1/
Show this thread
4
2
35
GIF
John Greenewald, Jr. @blackvaultcom
Jun 5
On yesterday's @TOEwithCurt appearance, I spoke about "hydrophobic"
qualities of soil in relation to UAP sightings and their interaction
with the ground. theblackvault.com/casefiles/… Here is just one
scientific examination of such soil, which exhibited the quality 27
years after the… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
Analysis of Soil Samples Related to the Delphos, Kansas November 2,
1971 - The Black Vault Case...

Background The famous Delphos, Kansas CE2 encounter occurred at
approximately 7:00 in the evening on November 2, 1971. 16 year-old Ron
Johnson was tending sheep when he saw a mushroom-shaped object...
theblackvault.com
12
14
1
67
John Greenewald, Jr. @blackvaultcom
Jun 5
"No kidding..."
NewsNation @NewsNation
Jun 5
A military whistleblower claims a secret UFO retrieval program within
the U.S. government has recovered “non-human origin technical
vehicles." Hear from the whistleblower on "Elizabeth Vargas Reports"
at 6p/5C. Find your channel: newsnationnow.com/joinus.
Show this thread
54
113
3
722
John Greenewald, Jr. retweeted
John Greenewald, Jr. @blackvaultcom
Jun 5
Since the site is crashing, here is the Wayback Machine link:
web.archive.org/web/20230605…
Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human
Origin - The Debrief

In a Debrief exclusive, Ralph Blumenthal and Leslie Kean report that a
former official says the U.S. has retrieved craft of non-human origin.
web.archive.org
6
17
1
111
Show this thread
John Greenewald, Jr. @blackvaultcom
Jun 5
Keep in mind, when DOPSR reviews, and subsequently clears a statement
or manuscript or whatever for release; that does not equate to
endorsement of the information. DOPSR is there to ensure no classified
information is spilled. They do not fact check or endorse on accuracy.
jmarieali @jmarieali
Jun 5
Replying to @blackvaultcom
hi John I'm a bit confused, #DOD cleared Grusch's statements? (as
facts, of his testimony have been received?) for public release? was
their hand forced by #whistleblower legisl? What exactly I wonder did
they 'clear'?: "In accordance with protocols, Grusch provided-
23
10
4
115
John Greenewald, Jr. @blackvaultcom
Jun 5
thedebrief.org/intelligence-… "A former intelligence official turned
whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community
Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert
programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact
craft of… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human
Origin - The Debrief

In a Debrief exclusive, Ralph Blumenthal and Leslie Kean report that a
former official says the U.S. has retrieved craft of non-human origin.
thedebrief.org
135
396
63
1,723
John Greenewald, Jr. @blackvaultcom
Jun 5
Since the site is crashing, here is the Wayback Machine link:
web.archive.org/web/20230605…
Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human
Origin - The Debrief

In a Debrief exclusive, Ralph Blumenthal and Leslie Kean report that a
former official says the U.S. has retrieved craft of non-human origin.
web.archive.org
6
17
1
111
John Greenewald, Jr. @blackvaultcom
Jun 5
Remember people kept posting to @elonmusk Twitter was disappearing or
something? Silly humans.
6
3
34
John Greenewald, Jr. retweeted
MyCloud Nobody @MycloudNob57458
Jun 4
Replying to @blackvaultcom @TOEwithCurt
The was, by FAR, my *very* favourite episode of TOE with Curt
Jaimungal!! I thank you both sincerely for this interview! I am
donating to help John with his public service, and I look forward to
more interviews from Curt in the future. You’re an excellent
interviewer.
1
15
John Greenewald, Jr. @blackvaultcom
Jun 4
Enjoy!
Theories of Everything @TOEwithCurt
Jun 4
Coming out shortly piped.kavin.rocks/NzXPsWQqoYw. Check the timestamps
for further delineations of subject matter. Hope you enjoy.
7
6
1
64