Cryptocurrency: Fuck SEC and Pathetic #WarOnCrypto, They Tryna Battle? Meet Our Crypto Powered War Machine, Bitches!

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 12:53:42 PDT 2023

"Fuck SEC and Pathetic #WarOnCrypto, They Tryna Battle?
Meet Our Crypto Powered War Machine, Bitches! -- Crypto Twitter"

"Crypto always proffers peace and did not start the #WarOnCrypto,
nor the State's violence against crypto's people, the State did."

"Crypto has been very tolerant, too tolerant, and frankly, timid,
now it must grab its own nuts, get organized, and fight back."

"Crypto doesn't beg for Regulation, it writes its own rules in code."

"You can always count on the Americans to do the right thing,
after they have exhausted all the other possibilities. -- Winston Churchill"

Crypto *is* the right thing.

And the time is now for all of crypto to come together as one, to
throw a lifeline to its own people, entities, and the promise of crypto
that are all being persecuted, and to wage a unified glorious war
until it is won.

This is not originated from the SEC, it is ultimately from
Govts, Banksters, and Politicians fighting scared to maintain
their Extortion Power Control Theft and Authoritarian Tyrannies
of Oppression over Human Freedom.

Crypto is the tool that will win freedom for humanity.

Join the battle for freedom.