USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 23:23:55 PDT 2023

> Hillary Clinton has been CORRUPT with George Soros for 30 years,
> video admits to partnership for criminal election influence ops...
>
> https://twitter.com/AwakenedOutlaw/status/1650035974611812354
> https://twitter.com/OutlawJW
> Remember that time when #HillaryClinton introduced her friend
> #GeorgeSoros and his interest to get involved in US elections? The
> Internet sure doesn't. Why? Because it has been wiped from existence
> for the most part. Turns out I found a copy of the file I had archived
> years…

Jews Against Soros: George Soros Is A Piece Of Dirty Filthy Jewish Shit

Jews said criticizing Soros is 100% OK...
Not least because Soros is on tape as a happy traitor hunting
down and robbing Jews in his early years...

'Jews Against Soros' Group Says Criticizing Billionaire Activist
'Isn't Antisemitic'

https://twitter.com/AntiSorosJews/status/1663916204501630977

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCjkd44p_lE Soros Helps Anti-Jew Pogrom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSyczwuTQfo Soros Helps Anti-Jew Pogrom

https://justthenews.com/accountability/watchdogs/jews-against-soros-launched-argue-criticizing-democrat-megadonor-isnt
https://justthenews.com/government/local/soros-backed-virginia-prosecutor-will-stop-prosecuting-nearly-20-different-crimes
https://justthenews.com/nation/crime/backlash-against-progressive-soros-backed-das-continues-violent-crime-soars
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/soros-backed-prosecutor-kim-gardner-resigns-office
https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/st-louis-circuit-attorney-gardner-admits-wrongdoing-greitens-case

A group called "Jews Against Soros," launched by Senior Newsweek
Editor Josh Hammer and Missouri AG candidate Will Scharf, has argued
that criticism of the billionaire activist is not antisemitic.

"Jews Against Soros will fight back against the common left-wing smear
that opposition to Soros and his sprawling network of political
organizations is antisemitic," the group said in a launch statement.

    There is nothing antisemitic about opposing George Soros.

    Today, we (@willscharf and @josh_hammer) are launching Jews
Against Soros, a new grassroots coalition of Jews who oppose George
Soros’s radical left-wing agenda.

    Find out more at https://t.co/Du1cnTmJzx pic.twitter.com/5KTUzKy5kn
    — JewsAgainstSoros (@AntiSorosJews) May 31, 2023

"Attacking Soros for his influence on American politics to say nothing
of his nefarious agenda in Israel itself, isn't antisemitic. It is
simply a fact that Soros funds a huge proportion of the radical left
in this country. And he must be stopped," the group continued.

Soros has been criticized by many Jews over his donations to groups
such as J Street, an Israel lobbying organization whose leadership has
met with Hamas, Just the News reports.

    . at josh_hammer and @willscharf have launched Jews Against Soros in
a bid to push back against the false narrative that opposing wealthy
left-wing megadonor George Soros amounts to anti-Semitism.
@AntiSorosJews https://t.co/SpMXWXtQJI
    — Alex Nitzberg (@alexnitzberg) June 2, 2023

The billionaire megadonor has also come under fire for funding
political action committees which help elect soft-on-crime progressive
prosecutors, such as Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg, along with Commonwealth
Attorney Buta Biberaj of Virginia, Philadelphia District Attorney
Larry Krasner and former St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner,
who resigned last month following numerous scandals (via Just the
News).