USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 20:31:58 PDT 2023

DC_Draino @DC_Draino

dcdraino.com

May 28
🚨BREAKING🚨 New *video evidence* of Maricopa election officials
illegally breaking into sealed election machines after they were
tested, reprogramming memory cards, and reinstalling them 59% of these
machines would shut down on election day in GOP areas They’ve been
CAUGHT

This explosive video has been posted for 4+ days & there have been no
credible fact-checks The media is ignoring this story & hoping you
forget about it But it’s been retweeted 40k+ times w/more than 12
MILLION views These criminals broke the seals & reprogrammed the
machines

Notice how the woman breaking the seals is wearing latex gloves?
Totally normal behavior Yea this was livestreamed but they didn’t
think anyone was recording But @KariLake’s team was Then they matched
up these videos w/ recently obtained system log files that prove
tampering

Remember: While this illegal election machine rigging was committed by
Maricopa county criminals, it was overseen by the Arizona Secretary of
State who now illegitimately occupies the Governor’s seat *Katie Hobbs
rigged her own election* When does the impeachment trial begin?!

Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom
May 28
👀Watch👀 On October 14th, 17th & 18th, Maricopa County performed
secret testing on the tabulators This was AFTER the legally required
Logic & Accuracy test 260 of 446 tabulators failed They were used on
election day anyway. Where 59% failed This is the story of a sabotage.
Show this thread
5,809
40,558
2,288
90,169
3,354,350
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
58m
Republicans control the House yet the Debt Ceiling bill just passed
with more Democrat votes than Republican votes Infuriating weakness
461
997
75
3,103
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
2h
I’m old enough to remember when the airline pamphlets in the seatback
pockets didn’t have blood clot warnings Wonder what changed…
246
636
28
2,000
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
3h
Just when you think Leftists couldn’t get any more depraved, the
Georgetown Neighborhood Library is organizing a “Children’s Pride
Parade” in our nation’s capitol on June 3 Why are these groomers so
obsessed with influencing the sexualities of minors?
evb.gg/n#ddsss23cm2
320
1,271
45
3,057
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
3h
Are federal tax dollars being used to organize *Children’s* pride parades now?!
22
103
1
418
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
4h
Project Veritas exposed Pfizer & then @JamesOKeefeIII got suspended
James then exposed a nationwide election donation scam and is now
being sued to stop him from pursuing further investigations Some call
all this a coincidence I see it as muzzling a powerful voice before
2024
120
1,708
13
4,598
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
8h
Want to know the beautiful thing about these Woke Boycotts? They
aren’t organized by any single politician or person They’re organic
uprisings from millions of Americans who are sick and tired of
watching their country get taken over by Marxist groomers Now that’s
Democracy
Gavin Newsom @GavinNewsom
8h
Let's take a moment to talk about this. There is a full-throated purge
effort going on here by the far-right that we have not seen for
decades. They are on a boycott binge and cancel crusade, trying to
eliminate the existence of minority communities. Burning Flags.
Banning… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
228
666
18
2,610
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
9h
Imagine if they incorporated DEI in the NBA and required every team to
hire a 5’4” white guy and make him a starter You’d think that’s
ridiculous right?
317
1,111
33
7,125
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
9h
Does Chick Fil A deserve a full blown Bud Light boycott? In my
opinion, no Do they deserve some heat & criticism for bending the knee
to the Woke agenda and creating a Marxist DEI position that engages in
racial discrimination? In my opinion, yes Let’s see their next moves…
1,244
483
71
4,939
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
9h
Obviously if they start targeting children with the Woke agenda, it’s
game on But in my opinion they haven’t quite crossed that line yet
114
60
4
600
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
10h
Corporations are now spending millions on consulting & marketing
advice to avoid reaping the wrath of conservative boycotts, but here’s
some free advice: Stop targeting kids with radical gender ideology &
Satanism That’s all you have to do This shouldn’t be difficult
184
650
24
2,281
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
11h
Is anyone else skeptical of politicians that spend most of their adult
careers pursuing elected office? Career politicians are what’s wrong
with this country
221
520
35
2,592
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
11h
Trump has been the exact same person for decades If you’re good to
him, he’ll be good to you If you hit him, he’s going to hit you back
twice as hard This isn’t complicated
1,769
3,303
171
14,878
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
11h
You may not like his strategy, but it won him the Presidency and got
him the most votes in GOP history
239
228
12
1,594
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
12h
Think about this A woman with highly credible sexual assault claims
against the man in the Oval Office is now fleeing to another country
b/c she fears for her life We have rigged elections, political
prisoners, and now political refugees These are 3rd world problems
Breitbart News @BreitbartNews
14h
Tara Reade, the former Senate staffer to Joe Biden who accused him of
sexual assault during the 2020 presidential election, has now defected
to Russia. trib.al/hRbncGC
458
2,675
64
7,115
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
12h
77
431
19
3,267
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
14h
When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around
protecting children: -Abortion -No boys competing in girl sports
-Abolishing CRT & grooming in schools -Banning child sterilization &
mutilation Who else proudly stands on the right side of history?
536
926
46
3,650
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
14h
The Nashville Trans Terrorist shooting of Christian children changed
everything Once a movement becomes so radicalized that its insane
adherents start killing kids, the gloves come off This is why our
boycotts are taking down multinational corporations We will protect
children
1,042
2,525
90
9,039
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
May 30
I supported President Trump when… -family & friends stopped talking to
me -jobs wouldn’t hire me -the media demonized him with 95% negative
coverage -he was investigated by Mueller for Russia collusion -he was
impeached for a phone call to Ukraine -BLM & Antifa burned down…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
2,334
4,755
308
23,417
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
May 30
What’s funny is the people saying “you’re in a cult” are all vaxxed
and boosted b/c Saint Fauci told them to
460
923
42
7,223
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
May 30
This country is under attack from within by criminal Marxists and they
are throwing every weapon they have at the uprising of Americans
trying to stop them We will not be defeated or redirected There is
only 1 goal - saving America so that our kids can grow up in a free
country
366
1,312
36