Wokeism is Doomed

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 20:20:26 PDT 2023

nitter
Logo
Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok

All videos belong to their respective owners. 📧
submissions at libsoftiktok.com. DM submissions. Bookings:
bookings at libsoftiktok.com
Depths of Hell
lottbook.com
Joined November 2020

    Tweets 9,970
    Following 739
    Followers 2,239,896
    Likes 23,656

3,935 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok
Lots of people have been asking how they can support me. I started a
substack & will be posting some exclusive content for subscribers
there. It’s the best way to lend support and stay connected if I get
banned from social media. I will never be silenced!
libsoftiktok.com/subscribe
Subscribe to Libs of TikTok

News and videos you won’t see anywhere else. Click to read Libs of
TikTok, a Substack publication with hundreds of thousands of readers.
libsoftiktok.com
3,845
8,598
523
46,754
Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok
37m
But I was told this isn’t happening…
Colin Wright @SwipeWright
7h
1/ In 2020, California changed insurance language on double
mastectomies for gender dysphoric females from "cosmetic" to
"reconstructive" to remove age limits for the surgery. Normal breasts
were reclassified as "abnormal structures of the body caused by
congenital defects."
Show this thread
61
457
12
1,504
Libs of TikTok retweeted
Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok
3h
Your daily reminder that when they accuse us of “banning books”
they’re referring to pornographic books which are offered to kids in
schools across the country. Why does the US Secretary of Education
want kids reading porn like this in school?
Secretary Miguel Cardona @SecCardona
13h
Banning books based on personal preference is ridiculous.
410
3,418
158
9,929
Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok
3h
If only there had been some warning signs…
Mark Hemingway @Heminator
8h
Non-binary ex-Biden official Sam Brinton arrested for yet another
baggage theft foxnews.com/politics/non-bin… #FoxNews
312
2,259
45
10,794
Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok
3h
Received this from a follower. @GLCPS_ - A school in Massachusetts
promoting books containing pornographic content such as “Flamer” and
the progress pride flag
178
633
29
2,108
Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok
11h
A middle school in Georgia advertising for homeschooling
373
1,063
40
9,030
Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok
13h
Teacher in @LockhartISD recorded giving lesson on gender ideology and
explaining how when a baby is born, doctors can look and see their
gender and make a mistake libsoftiktok.com/p/recording…
WATCH: Texas school teacher gives lesson on transgenderism, says
Doctor made a mistake when...

Watch now (32 sec) | Parents of Lockhart High School students were
outraged to find out that gender ideology was snuck into the health
curriculum without their consent. In a video circulating amongst...
libsoftiktok.com
834
1,943
147
7,580
Libs of TikTok retweeted
Daily Wire @realDailyWire
Jun 2
It’s the movie they really don’t want you to see: #WhatIsAWoman? Watch
the explosive documentary starring @MattWalshBlog FREE on Twitter for
24 hrs.
28,964
163,746
27,275
439,047
32,581,356
Show this thread
Libs of TikTok retweeted
Gays Against Groomers @againstgrmrs
Jun 1
It may be the first day of pride month, but there is NO PRIDE in the
sexualization, indoctrination, and mutilation of children. The rainbow
has been hijacked by activists who are using it as a shield to push a
dangerous agenda onto your kids. This June, we have some issues we…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
1,175
8,083
725
26,644
526,750
Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok
Jun 1
They’re after your kids
Jack Poso 🇺🇸 @JackPosobiec
Jun 1
VIRAL VIDEO: California high school teacher instructs students on how
to get pleasure from anal sex, to buy sex toys from Target
thepostmillennial.com/viral-…
204
1,111
19
4,727
Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok
Jun 1
Mom raises money so her daughter, who thinks she’s a boy, can get a
double mastectomy
623
528
60
2,663
115,806
Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok
Jun 1
Elder abuse
Benny Johnson @bennyjohnson
Jun 1
🚨 BREAKING: Joe Biden falls at the Air Force Graduation
643
1,088
78
8,133
Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok
Jun 1
Teacher says he celebrates pride month at school by selling trans and
progress pride flags which hopefully leads to “conversations”
1,691
891
166
3,037
126,673
Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok
Jun 1
Cover of @GlamourMagUK. “He gave birth”
3,878
1,168
521
7,081
Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok
Jun 1
Elementary school in @OlympiaSchools gave students a lesson promoting
puberty blockers and pronouns including “tree” and “ze” pronouns
mynorthwest.com/3894416/rant…
685
2,545
254
6,926
Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok
Jun 1
People change their pronouns every month and we’re supposed to
remember and use them or we’re called transphobic
2,568
1,950
378
14,010
628,115
Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok
May 31
. at jcrew has gone woke. They are now selling pride tshirts with the
progress pride flag and trans flag for TODDLERS
786
1,352
206
4,188
Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok
May 31
This is what leftism does to you
Billboard Chris 🇨🇦🇺🇸 @BillboardChris
May 31
She says she’s non-binary, so doctors cut her breasts off.
Show this thread
1,082
1,321
82
6,800
Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok
May 31
. at MCPS had a “pride town hall” for all students. It featured pronoun
pins and books about gender identity including a kid’s book about
xe/xir and ey/em pronouns
356
746
92
2,355
Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok
May 31
Florida school @LymanHighSchool yearbook featured a guide to gender,
sexuality, and pronouns including terms like pansexual, genderfluid,
and non-binary.
391
1,097
82