Karl Semichs hate-filled revisionism

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jun 4 19:57:27 PDT 2023

Karl Semichs hate-filled revisionism elides three significant episodes of repression in this lists history. The trials of Carl Johnson, Jim Bell and myself where list activities were mentioned in legal proceedings.

>>>  Bell posits a market that is largely non-anonymous. He contrasts this version with the one previously described. Carl Johnson's attempt to popularise the concept of assassination politics appeared to rely on the earlier version.[6] There followed an attempt to popularise the second in 2001 that is ongoing today.[7][8]  <<<

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_market

Any good faith activist knows repression often shows where 'the rubber hits the road'.  Acts of repression against PKI also shaped this list as described by Steven Levy in " Crypto ".

It follows quite rationally that Karl Semich is using bad-faith and bullshit to attack this list and he is no-fit-helper for cryptoanarchy.

I expect this fascist aggression will end during or shortly after the next crypto-markets ATH

Karl Semich might consider fucking off now and avoiding the bums rush.

Hasta luego, loser.