FreeSpeech and Censorship: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 19:47:39 PDT 2023

Deep State Pharma Etc are CensorBanning and LawFare
SueBanning O'Keefe again for documenting the reality of your 1984...

James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII

Guerrilla Journalist. CEO of @okeefemedia On the Inside?
OKeefeTips at protonmail.com or send an encrypted Signal message at
914-315-9415
New York
okeefemediagroup.com
Joined October 2008

    Tweets 19,147
    Following 1,560
    Followers 1,670,618
    Likes 2,848

4,908 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
May 23
ANOTHER ONE: Special Assistant to @JohnFetterman says his boss is
“okay with overturning the Second Amendment” and handpicked
journalists like @karaswisher “will say exactly what you f***ing want
them to. #RealJohnFetterman
O’Keefe Media Group
679
9,139
499
20,881
983,000
James O'Keefe retweeted
O’Keefe Media Group @OKeefeMedia
1h
Defend James from attacks designed to silence him. Support the effort
here👇 okeefemediagroup.com/help-ja…
Help James O'Keefe Defend Against Attacks designed to silence him!

The O'Keefe Legal Defense Fund within Liberty Guard, will be used to
help James defend himself and the important constitutional public
services in which he has so long engaged.
okeefemediagroup.com
24
402
6
1,236
James O'Keefe retweeted
O’Keefe Media Group @OKeefeMedia
3h
Now on @Timcast, @JamesOKeefeIII! timcast.com
TIMCAST | TIMCAST

Timcast IRL is producing podcasts on cultural and political issues as
well as interviews with prominent figures on topical issues.
timcast.com
25
214
7
807
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
3h
LIVE w/ @Timcast piped.kavin.rocks/timcastirl/live
Timcast IRL

News, Politics, Culture Podcast Follow us on: MINDS -
https://www.minds.com/timcastirl
youtube.com
33
176
5
716
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
4h
Live now, join us!
This tweet is unavailable
8
25
116
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
5h
Join me for some real talk at 7:00pm EST nitter.pw/i/spaces/1ynJOaw…
This card type is not supported.
45
185
7
687
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
6h
I can see that I’m trending Will be doing a Twitter Spaces for my
*Twitter Subscribers only* at 7PM EST, would love to call on you and
hear your feedback on the news today. We few, we happy few, we band of
brothers..
James O'Keefe
127
646
21
3,438
329,902
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
5h
It costs so much to do the investigative reporting and deal with all
the accompanying lawsuits. We’ll offer the newsworthy parts of our
reporting for free. Subscriptions are so I can raise money to defend
my right to free speech - which is your voice, in uncovering the
truth,… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
34
125
1
814
James O'Keefe retweeted
O’Keefe Media Group @OKeefeMedia
7h
OMG CEO @JamesOKeefeIII will be on @Timcast tonight at 8:00pm with BIG
news Join us LIVE!
77
612
12
2,787
Show this thread
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
8h
Please tune into @Timcast show tonight. I’ll be making some major
announcements. #OMG
158
1,103
30
4,844
James O'Keefe retweeted
SPIRIT @spiritraps
May 30
James O’keefe has an amazing production team. Very quality trailer
right here. I’ll subscribe to see this!
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
May 30
OMG Podcast Episode #1 - My sit down with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Full
length episode drops TOMORROW for subscribers ONLY —>
okeefemediagroup.com/omg-pod…
28
327
3
1,514
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
May 30
OMG Podcast Episode #1 - My sit down with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Full
length episode drops TOMORROW for subscribers ONLY —>
okeefemediagroup.com/omg-pod…
142
1,613
33
5,818
123,921
James O'Keefe retweeted
O’Keefe Media Group @OKeefeMedia
May 30
OMG Podcast Episode #1 - James O’Keefe and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Full
length Episode drops TOMORROW for subscribers ONLY. Subscribe TODAY
okeefemediagroup.com/omg-pod… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
27
437
10
1,716
36,824
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
May 30
Finally got a chance to sit down with Jimmy Dore
60
627
8
2,538
53,774
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
May 26
CJ ANNOUNCEMENT: Any citizen journalists in/around Miami, FL? We have
an opportunity for you to expose corruption, wrong-doing, and abuse to
the public! Fill out our jotform here and we’ll contact you today.
form.jotform.com/23074486687…
86
941
16
2,790
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
May 25
One of our OMG rockstars describes her recent get. Follow her lead.
Become a citizen journalist today. Bring us a story and get paid for
it! form.jotform.com/23074486687…
111
1,570
27
5,756
106,341
Load more

nitter
Logo
O’Keefe Media Group @OKeefeMedia

Empowering citizens through journalism. Want to be a journalist? Sign
up here! form.jotform.com/23074486687…
www.okeefemediagroup.com
okeefemediagroup.com
Joined March 2023

    Tweets 165
    Following 7
    Followers 513,882
    Likes 82

59 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
O’Keefe Media Group @OKeefeMedia
May 16
Fox News Producer Talks Tucker Carlson, Dominion, and Pfizer in
Explosive New Footage:
James O'Keefe
733
14,804
728
32,036
1,810,322
O’Keefe Media Group @OKeefeMedia
5h
We have MORE @JohnFetterman footage - dropping tomorrow for
subscribers ONLY. Start your subscribption today. Visit
okeefemediagroup.com
53
488
9
1,697
25,384
O’Keefe Media Group retweeted
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
7h
Had anybody used these and had success?
Duxa @theduxashop
May 27
Own one of the smallest cameras ever made. Stream live video from your
phone. Shop now 👉 duxa.io/mini-camera
📸📸Mini WIFI Camera 1080P HD - Night Vision Included

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️(4.98/5) - Rated by Customers
227
292
11
2,115
O’Keefe Media Group retweeted
esala @esala12
8h
This resident in Biloxi, MS, told me that he just paid off his car and
DID NOT contribute to @WINRED in the amount of $30,174.52 between the
years 2019-2022. 2022: 92 counts = $2,419.22 2021: 35 counts = $868.00
2020: 753 counts = $26,010.30 2019: 29 counts =…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
37
201
10
573
18,880
O’Keefe Media Group @OKeefeMedia
23h
Elon Musk reveals former Twitter employee who colluded with DHS to
censor James O'Keefe now works for Google
thepostmillennial.com/elon-m…
Elon Musk reveals former Twitter employee who colluded with DHS to
censor James O’Keefe now works...

Department of Homeland Security official Brian Scully admitted to
working alongside Twitter to censor the journalist during a
deposition.
thepostmillennial.com
155
4,339
69
10,241
O’Keefe Media Group @OKeefeMedia
Jun 2
Persistent citizen journalist uncovers more instances in New Jersey of
@actblue linked campaign finance fraud targeting seniors
#FollowTheMoney
118
1,510
75
3,291
46,853
O’Keefe Media Group retweeted
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
Jun 2
A DHS task force has “debunking” teams to try to stop the spread of
O’Keefe journalism. CISA, (counter FOREIGN interference task force)
was attempting to “debunk” videos featuring postal workers in Michigan
and Nevada. “Doesn’t look like a debunk exists yet” is said to acting…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
151
2,554
64
6,891
Show this thread
O’Keefe Media Group @OKeefeMedia
Jun 1
NRA: "It seems as though Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) may like to
overturn more than just the U.S. Senate’s standards of professional
attire." nraila.org/articles/20230530…
NRA-ILA | Undercover Video: Sen. Fetterman (D-Pa.) staffer claims boss
would be “okay with like...

It seems as though Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) may like to overturn
more than just the U.S. Senate’s standards of professional attire.
According to an undercover video of Fetterman senate staffer...
nraila.org
22
168
1
628
O’Keefe Media Group retweeted
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
Jun 1
My first video podcast, a full hour long sit down with
@RobertKennedyJr This will be a bi-weekly or tri-weekly series, asking
questions others won’t ask, and telling stories others won’t tell.
okeefemediagroup.com/omg-pod…
OMG Podcast Episode #1 - O'Keefe Media Group

James O’Keefe and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.  Full length Episode drops
TOMORROW (05/31/23) for subscribers ONLY!  Subscribe TODAY!
okeefemediagroup.com
157
1,678
27
6,926
O’Keefe Media Group @OKeefeMedia
Jun 1
Defend James from attacks designed to silence him. Support the effort
here👇 okeefemediagroup.com/help-ja…
Help James O'Keefe Defend Against Attacks designed to silence him!

The O'Keefe Legal Defense Fund within Liberty Guard, will be used to
help James defend himself and the important constitutional public
services in which he has so long engaged.
okeefemediagroup.com
54
781
16
2,517
O’Keefe Media Group @OKeefeMedia
Jun 1
Now on @Timcast, @JamesOKeefeIII! timcast.com
TIMCAST | TIMCAST

Timcast IRL is producing podcasts on cultural and political issues as
well as interviews with prominent figures on topical issues.
timcast.com
37
286
9
1,232
O’Keefe Media Group @OKeefeMedia
May 31
Join us! nitter.pw/i/spaces/1ynJOaw…
This card type is not supported.
13
52
1
246
O’Keefe Media Group retweeted
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
May 31
Join me for some real talk at 7:00pm EST nitter.pw/i/spaces/1ynJOaw…
This card type is not supported.
50
219
8
878
O’Keefe Media Group retweeted
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
May 31
I can see that I’m trending Will be doing a Twitter Spaces for my
*Twitter Subscribers only* at 7PM EST, would love to call on you and
hear your feedback on the news today. We few, we happy few, we band of
brothers..
James O'Keefe
150
800
24
4,476
360,424
Show this thread
O’Keefe Media Group @OKeefeMedia
May 31
OMG CEO @JamesOKeefeIII will be on @Timcast tonight at 8:00pm with BIG
news Join us LIVE!
79
635
11
3,048
O’Keefe Media Group @OKeefeMedia
May 31
Link to watch at 8:00 PM: timcast.com
TIMCAST | TIMCAST

Timcast IRL is producing podcasts on cultural and political issues as
well as interviews with prominent figures on topical issues.
timcast.com
7
93
5
404
O’Keefe Media Group retweeted
SPIRIT @spiritraps
May 30
James O’keefe has an amazing production team. Very quality trailer
right here. I’ll subscribe to see this!
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
May 30
OMG Podcast Episode #1 - My sit down with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Full
length episode drops TOMORROW for subscribers ONLY —>
okeefemediagroup.com/omg-pod…
30
350
3
1,662
O’Keefe Media Group @OKeefeMedia
May 30
OMG Podcast Episode #1 - James O’Keefe and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Full
length Episode drops TOMORROW for subscribers ONLY. Subscribe TODAY
okeefemediagroup.com/omg-pod… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
26
447
9
1,787
38,156
O’Keefe Media Group retweeted
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
May 30
Finally got a chance to sit down with Jimmy Dore
64
653
8
2,691
56,244
O’Keefe Media Group @OKeefeMedia
May 30
We are now 500K strong on Twitter in less than 3 months! Thank you for
supporting the mission! Visit OKeefeMediaGroup.com to find other ways
to get in the game. #ExposeThem #OMG
73
1,567
15