USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 19:41:12 PDT 2023

US Pres Candidate Robert Kennedy JR CENSORBANNED
for talking similar truths as Trump and all the others... Freedom.
Notice the Right defends his free speech, but where was the
Left for Trump, Jones, and countless others.

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1eaKbrQwqYqKX RFKJr BANNED

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1664428013566427141
Interesting… when we use our TeamKennedy email address to set up
@instagram accounts we get an automatic 180-day ban. Can anyone guess
why that’s happening?
@instagram still hasn’t reinstated my account, which was banned years
ago with more than 900k followers.
To silence a major political candidate is profoundly undemocratic.
Social media is the modern equivalent of the town square. How can
democracy function if only some candidates have access to it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AArdEpHQSI0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5Em9A1IAZs
https://nation.foxnews.com/who-is-robert-f-kennedy-jr-nation/

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urgent-joe-biden-is-about-to-pick
Of all public officials, Dr. Mandy Cohen was one of the most strident
and extreme in pushing mandates, lockdowns, and masks during the
pandemic. And now, according to the NYT, she will be President Biden’s
choice for CDC director.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr

Big thanks to everyone who is following me on Twitter. Please help
grow our movement by subscribing to Kennedy24.com and making a
donation.
Los Angeles, California
kennedy24.com
Joined July 2011