War re Ukraine: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 19:28:44 PDT 2023

Sprinter @Sprinter99880

Current news in one place//friendly @goodluckpug// Support us-
buymeacoffee.com/Sprinter, PayPal.Me/Sprinter99880, auxiliary
buymeacoffee.com/SprinterTea…
🫣
linktr.ee/spriter1
Joined May 2019

    Tweets 135,896
    Following 791
    Followers 198,428
    Likes 7,039

49,322 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
18h
If you like what we do, you can help/support us via
buymeacoffee.com/Sprinter , PayPal.Me/Sprinter99880 or auxiliary
buymeacoffee.com/SprinterTea…. When we get bored of you, we will
withdraw and leave, we will feel that moment. Let's go 🫣🌪️💞
13
69
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
2h
I'll be away for a while until I fix my phone and buy a new laptop. My
mother scolds me for using her phone almost all day, but the ban has
arrived from her . See you soon (7-10 days)
22
12
1
125
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
2h
buymeacoffee.com/SprinterTea…
Rishi Sunak to go to Washington to woo Wallace for NATO secretary
general — Sprinter Team

Become a member of Sprinter Team to access Rishi Sunak to go to
Washington to woo Wallace for NATO secretary general, and other member
rewards.
buymeacoffee.com
2
1
23
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
2h
Bloc within a bloc: Hungary and Turkey team up for mutual support within NATO
3
7
43
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
2h
A sober look at the military potential of the two countries was shared
by the German political scientist Wolf Merkel ( not a relative of
Angela ). “If we compare the two armies, <…> then we will see that in
Russia now 1 million people are armed, 2 million are in reserve.
Another… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
5
20
3
39
3,065
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
2h
A hot night is expected throughout Ukraine, the reconnaissance units
of the Russian Army are conducting special operations.
12
8
78
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
2h
The Ministry of Defense published a video of the destruction of the
equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine during an attempted
large-scale offensive in the South direction
10
19
11
67
3,840
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
2h
The Ukrainian counter-offensive ended successfully, before it started
36
32
16
223
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
2h
I don't understand that MSM fans still haven't understood the
differences between the status of "special military operation" and
"state of war". Russia is not in a declared state of war against
Ukraine. Putin clearly said, "we haven't even started anything yet
21
35
1
157
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
2h
For Ukraine 🫣
14
96
1
291
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
2h
🫣
7
45
2
163
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
3h
Former British ambassador to Syria Peter Ford says the Syrian FM's
visit to Iraq shows that the country's normalization of ties with the
Arab nations is swiftly proceeding. Press
2
19
32
1,890
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
3h
China and the US have different systems, but the differences do not
prevent the two countries from seeking common ground and deepening
cooperation based on common interests. Chinese Defense Minister Li
Shangfu spoke about this during his speech during the Shangri-La
dialogue in… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
3
6
19
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
3h
The Taiwan issue is China's internal affair, any outside interference
is unacceptable. This statement was made by Chinese Defense Minister
Li Shangfu on the sidelines of the Asian security conference
Shangri-La Dialogue, which is taking place these days in Singapore.
7
12
40
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
3h
Some countries outside the region are trying to impose "navigational
hegemony" under the pretext of "freedom of navigation" in the South
China Sea. This was stated by Chinese Defense Minister Li Shangfu at
the Asian Security Conference "Shangri-La Dialogue" in Singapore.
6
7
27
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
3h
The Chechen forces launched very large attacks on the positions of the
Ukrainian army and foreign mercenaries in the city of Marinka, where
the Chechen forces officially took control of more than 80% of the
city, and the city is expected to fall soon
9
36
3
127
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
3h
Syria, Iraq Stand Together in Face of All Joint Challenges: Syrian FM
5
8
1
50
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
3h
Estonian Prime Minister Kaja Kallas said that NATO was forced to
expand to the east due to the fact that there is a warlike Russia in
the world.
267
49
14
241
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
3h
The Ministry of Defense of Russia announced in the statement of the it
is emphasized that the attacks of foreign elements and Zelensky's
mercenaries in the southern front of Ukraine have not made any
progress.
2
10
49
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
3h
Half a million Poles rally in Warsaw anti-government demonstration
12
153
12
355
8,938
Sprinter @Sprinter99880
3h
The Russian Ministry of Defense claimed that the Chief of the Russian
General Staff Valery Gerasimov was near the front line when the Armed
Forces of Ukraine launched an offensive in the direction of Zaporozhye
today.
3
12
68