Wokeism is Doomed

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 18:59:52 PDT 2023

Movie: What Is A Woman?

Wikipedia: A woman is an adult female human.

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1532203292180332547
https://www.dailywire.com/videos/what-is-a-woman
https://whatisawoman.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42ivIRd9N8E  What Is A Woman
If you want proof that #WhatIsAWoman is a devastating critique of
gender ideology, look no further than the cyber attack to shut down
our premiere. That won’t be the only trick the Left pulls to punish
us. So be it. The film isn’t going anywhere.

Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog

Theocratic fascist, bestselling children’s author
Joined June 2013

    Tweets 61,095
    Following 622
    Followers 2,076,198
    Likes 33

3,018 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog
Jun 2
Ep. 1175 - ‘What Is A Woman’ Wins The Free Speech Battle
open.spotify.com/episode/0gz…
Ep. 1175 - 'What Is A Woman’ Wins The Free Speech Battle

Listen to this episode from The Matt Walsh Show on Spotify. Today on
the Matt Walsh Show, it was an epic battle for free speech at Twitter,
as we posted our film What Is a Woman and got immediately...
open.spotify.com
865
2,636
115
17,320
Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog
7m
Remember to follow @MattWalshShow to get every episode of my podcast
right here on Twitter
41
33
3
336
Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog
21m
That covers most of it, but we also appreciate a nice pair of socks
Elwë Singollo 🌷🧝🏻‍♀️ @Strangeland_Elf
25m
Fathers Day promotional emails and ads alway seem to assume all dads
like is grilling, alcohol, leather stuff(?), sports, and fishing.
Show this thread
75
35
1
745
Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog
16m
Most dads also have one specific historical era that they're obsessed
with, so you can always buy books or other paraphernalia related to
that period. For 72 percent of dads, it will be the Civil War or WW2.
My historical obsession is a little bit niche as I am particularly…
80
17
4
391
Matt Walsh retweeted
Colin Wright @SwipeWright
5h
1/ In 2020, California changed insurance language on double
mastectomies for gender dysphoric females from "cosmetic" to
"reconstructive" to remove age limits for the surgery. Normal breasts
were reclassified as "abnormal structures of the body caused by
congenital defects."
276
2,141
190
5,016
Show this thread
Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog
1h
I tried my best to teach @imbrettcooper how to fish. She caught three
absolute monsters so I'd say I succeeded.
piped.kavin.rocks/watch?v=2fB0jT1J…
Matt Walsh Goes Fishing with Brett Cooper

@MattWalsh, who you may know from his hit documentary, "What Is A
Woman?", and The Matt Walsh Show, joined me for this week's Off The
Clock. After getting th...
youtube.com
64
57
6
1,144
Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog
3h
A year after its release, What Is A Woman is the number one streaming
movie on Rotten Tomatoes
423
1,559
60
14,812
Matt Walsh retweeted
Spencer Lindquist 🇺🇸 @SpencerLndqst
5h
This weekend, I went to a controversial #Pride event in deep red
Franklin TN, asked “What is a Woman?” – and promptly got booted out by
security. (Thread, 1 of 11)
155
316
21
1,579
79,580
Show this thread
Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog
5h
This pathetic coward @SC_Griffith has been threatening me and trying
to endanger my family while having me blocked so I never saw any of
it. I’ll find all of the relevant contact information for Brown
University Administration and ensure that they are flooded with calls
tomorrow…
Chris Brunet @realChrisBrunet
6h
🚨NEW: @SC_Griffith, a PhD student at @BrownUniversity , has
repeatedly threatened @MattWalshBlog' life. In today's substack I ask
the obvious question: should @SC_Griffith be allowed to own a gun?
karlstack.com/p/this-phd-stu…
Show this thread
138
334
16
1,609
Matt Walsh retweeted
Chris Brunet @realChrisBrunet
6h
🚨NEW: @SC_Griffith, a PhD student at @BrownUniversity , has
repeatedly threatened @MattWalshBlog' life. In today's substack I ask
the obvious question: should @SC_Griffith be allowed to own a gun?
karlstack.com/p/this-phd-stu…
This PhD student at Brown University keeps threatening to murder Matt Walsh

Karlstack celebrates Pride month
karlstack.com
287
420
42
1,366
Show this thread
Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog
7h
We knew the film was explosive just based on how the focus group reacted to it
419
1,523
40
11,246
267,371
Matt Walsh retweeted
Dr Jordan B Peterson @jordanbpeterson
8h
Congrats @MattWalshBlog for your well -deserved receipt of this year's
Streisand Effect Grand Prize.
Daily Wire @realDailyWire
8h
According to Rotten Tomatoes, @MattWalshBlog’s #WhatIsAWoman is
currently the #1 streaming documentary - an entire year after its
release.
Show this thread
69
568
9
4,863
Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog
9h
Nina, how is it disrespectful to insist that words have meaning? And
why are you wasting all of this time tweeting around the issue instead
of simply answering the question? What is a woman?
Nina Turner @ninaturner
10h
Matt, normal people tend to stay respectful and keep it moving.
Constantly being obsessed with other people’s gender identity is weird
behavior. You have your audience so fixated on LGBTQIA+ issues so they
won’t fight a class war.
1,159
1,761
101
19,739
Matt Walsh retweeted
Gabe Hitches @NowImGabe
13h
Replying to @JackyHolyoake @angijones @elonmusk
Well, whatever you “feminists” were doing wasn’t working. Female
sports were going to disappear before my daughters even had a chance
to try them. You should be praising @MattWalshBlog and the
effectiveness of what he’s done in the midst of your long ineffective
record.
58
183
12
1,698
Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog
11h
What Is A Woman has been such a massive success that the Left can only
resort to flooding the audience reviews on Rotten Tomatoes with one
star ratings from people who didn’t watch the film If you actually did
watch it, make sure to go leave your review
rottentomatoes.com/m/what_is…
4,008
4,931
354
37,704
Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog
13h
Pronouns in bio
818
1,795
157
35,675
Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog
13h
You’re right. The internet is a record. And that record will show that
I’ve been speaking out consistently on this issue for at least eight
or nine years, which is as long as I’ve had any kind of platform. I
also dedicated a whole section of my first book to this issue.
Jacky Holyoake @JackyHolyoake
17h
Replying to @angijones @elonmusk
Thankfully, the Internet is the record and it will show that
@MattWalshBlog came on board very late in the day. He can claim all
the credit he likes but the historic record is documented there.
325
448
14
5,876
Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog
13h
1) That’s not a definition 2) By that logic, anyone can be anything
and no words have any meaning
Nina Turner @ninaturner
Jun 4
Replying to @Crt4Me @RonDeSantis
If someone says they’re a woman, they’re a woman. Not a tough concept.
2,273
4,036
206
42,685
Matt Walsh retweeted
Free @KaladinFree
Jun 3
I really think if we ever regain sanity as a country and move past
this era of lies, “What is a Woman” will go down as one of the most
important documentaries ever created.
Daily Wire @realDailyWire
Jun 2
It’s the movie they really don’t want you to see: #WhatIsAWoman? Watch
the explosive documentary starring @MattWalshBlog FREE on Twitter for
24 hrs.
Show this thread
265
1,394
54
10,738
Matt Walsh retweeted
Oilfield Rando @Oilfield_Rando
Jun 3
Alright. Finally watched the whole thing. It’s hilarious. It’s thought
provoking. It’s gut-wrenching. It’s infuriating. It’s galvanizing. I
only hope that it’s effective. Just amazing, incredible work. Watch it
ASAP if you haven’t.
Daily Wire @realDailyWire
Jun 2
It’s the movie they really don’t want you to see: #WhatIsAWoman? Watch
the explosive documentary starring @MattWalshBlog FREE on Twitter for
24 hrs.
Show this thread
112
807
12
5,630
Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog
23h
Many such cases
Ann Bauer @annbauerwriter
Jun 4
Because I like @megynkelly I did as she asked. And here's the problem:
This movie made me like @MattWalshBlog. 🥴 Huge cognitive dissonance
over here...I still disagree w 98% of what he says, but he's very
funny and a terrific storyteller. Dammit! I may have to follow him.
116
160
6
3,511