John McAfee: Crypto Libertarian Privacy and Love Evangelist, Dead at 75

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 18:49:24 PDT 2023

One of many distributed efforts by John's many friends and followers...

The John McAfee Foundation @JohnMcAfeeFDN

https://johnmcafeefoundation.org/
https://twitter.com/JohnMcAfeeFDN

The John McAfee Foundation's mission is to defend mankind's individual
freedoms and privacy rights, from their constant erosion in the
digital age.
Austin, TX
johnmcafeefoundation.org
Joined September 2021

    Tweets 13
    Following 9
    Followers 264
    Likes 26

8 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

The John McAfee Foundation @JohnMcAfeeFDN
May 30
I'm sure this means nothing, go back to sleep.
1
1
9
The John McAfee Foundation retweeted
$WHACKD @TokenWhackd
May 22
We approach 100 weeks since the suspicious death of John McAfee. His
widow, @theemrsmcafee believes he was murdered, as do his lawyers and
closest friends. So, why do the authorities still REFUSE to release
John's remains? We want answers! $WHACKD #ReleaseMcAfee
44
150
10
436
The John McAfee Foundation @JohnMcAfeeFDN
May 22
I'm @johnmcafeefoundation at mastodon.social on #Mastodon! Come follow me
at mastodon.social/@johnmcafeef…
The John McAfee Foundation (@johnmcafeefoundation at mastodon.social)

2 Posts, 2 Following, 0 Followers · The John McAfee Foundation's
mission is to defend mankind's individual freedoms and privacy rights.
mastodon.social
2
9
The John McAfee Foundation @JohnMcAfeeFDN
May 22
Happy #BitcoinPizzaDay #BitcoinPizzaDay2023
1
4
The John McAfee Foundation @JohnMcAfeeFDN
May 20
2
3
The John McAfee Foundation retweeted
Richard Medhurst @richimedhurst
May 12
I'll be live with Janice McAfee, wife of the late John McAfee, this
Sunday at 3 PM EDT/8PM BST. Don't miss it:
piped.kavin.rocks/RichardMedhu…
4
41
113
The John McAfee Foundation retweeted
The John McAfee Foundation @JohnMcAfeeFDN
May 5
One of the great services John McAfee rendered to the world was the
education of his fellow man. John had a gift for clarification and
simplification, and understood how imperative it was to dispel the
obscurity from issues that affected human lives, despite any opposing
forces…
2
24
71
The John McAfee Foundation @JohnMcAfeeFDN
May 10
independent.co.uk/tech/john-…
John McAfee conspiracies plague widow as body remains in custody

Two years on from death, Janice McAfee receives ‘disgusting and
vulgar’ comments from people believing cyber security founder is Q
from QAnon
independent.co.uk
4
14