Hey Karl...

Sun Jun 4 12:06:40 PDT 2023

On 6/4/23, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Stop spamming this list.
> You admitted many times to it being willful, knowing, and wrong.
> And you have been told to stop by many people before.
> There's no excuse, and no generosity of opinions left to
> be had other than fuck you until you stop.

hi grarpamp

do you know anything about what happened to the list? we pretty much
drove everyone away?

i’m working on cryptocurrency trading a little more recently, keeping
it simpler. (you can kind of x10 the returns on the cosmos staking
chains by writing or using a simple autocompounder. they don’t
automatically reinvest the returns so the posted APYs are much lower
than the real ones — there is also ridiculous inflation so) but it’s
what i’ve been poking at

i feel sad reading of “fuck you”, i don’t agree with this

do my messages impact you? i appreciate the list holding them but
don’t really know their impact. it can be a lot harder to filter mail
nowadays for me, maybe this is true of everyone else