[ot][spam][crazy][personal] drafts of useful notes on experience???

Fri Jun 2 02:51:05 PDT 2023

On 6/2/23, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> These things are very hard for me on my own and I would like that to change
> - adhering to a schedule
> - making phone calls
> - retaining money
> - taking notes or making a list or calendar
> - doing things in a determined or repeating manner
> - remembering things from one hour or day to the next
>
> These things are much easier for me:
> - doing what others are doing when i am in a new environment
> - doing things i have already done a lot
- doing things with a gimmicky story around them
> - meeting occasional non-repeating goals where it doesn’t matter how i meet
> them
> - remembering a specific thing for as long as i am focusing on it

i meant to add more th8ngs to both groups but did not. removed
rhythm-based from story as i don8t respond well to music