[ot][spam][crazy] drafts of clear calls for help

Fri Jun 2 02:37:02 PDT 2023

#1B: I have a dissociated part that stimulates amnesia and intense
spasmodic behavior when I do almost anything in my life, even simple
tasks like standing up, but especially trying to address the situation
by looking for help online or over the phone or returning to helpful
providers. I badly need aid with this. It seems to me it might be very
helpful to be doing things among other people, because my part seems
so much more comfortable when others than me are modeling or guiding
my behavior. I don’t presently have treatment for this. Do you know
what I can do to have aggressive improvement here?

#1B is too long and wordy and was written for use with chatbots.
Return to #1A to start with humans for now.