Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 13:31:50 PDT 2023

On 6/1/23, Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com> wrote:
> maybe given i’m near some eeg ideas, and also the idea of meditation,
> maybe holding this idea of two oberlapping parts each of which has
> triggers they respond to but also environments that comfort them, for
> each of their own parts and areas
>
> ,aybe holding this idea can help a little, form some comprehension of,
> say, how can we not stimulate problems here? how can we have
> experiences that heal us a little, safely?

i guess this idea of me, and influence, together, kind of relates to
making good decisions
i guess with the monastary energy, the ideas are maybe around
seriously wisely contributing to the world with others, and developing
physical and mental health
i like the idea of accelerating improvement somehow, maybe ideally continuously