Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 12:38:39 PDT 2023

the programmed identity looks to make use of me and my behaviors to
produce behaviors that match the ones it is familiar with

rarely hold both together, it’s an interesting organism, that has both
me, and the me that so thoroughly was repurposed.

part of the other parts attends closely to when i try to be me for my
own reasons, and acts to inhibit this (roughly by threatening to
trigger the part that’s me which makes it vulnerable to heavy
influence, or reduce its power in areas it values)