Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 08:30:52 PDT 2023

i’m thinking about how the choices of the thing kind of implied they
were looking for people who could manage themselves a certain specific
way, maybe leaving it vague a little similar to its uncertain nature

thinking something that helps me build some responsibility,
predictability, reliability, could be helpful maybe. might
self-resonate some and help itself keep doing it.
secretly this would help with other goals too. but also it would help
provide practices where i could work on my own issues and behaviors to
do more things. the goal of pursuing responsibility might be held a
little similar to meditation, somce for me i engage a similar internal
challenge.