Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 08:00:25 PDT 2023

if this is something i am excited about being a raising of a bar, then
it likely is full of people who project being very capable.  inspired
by this before me, i am very capable myself, and i need to be clear
about that so that they understand that we should be in community
together.

similarly, building up skills and credentials associated with things
one wants to do is very helpful, and for this to succeed being in an
environment where everyone is doing that is also helpful.